X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Holmes
    replied
    Here are a few options of watches you might want to take a look at. The prices range from 1400 to 10 000. Yours might be one of these.

Leave a comment:

• evets
    replied
    Originally posted by jingzo View Post
    I would like to know if I have 8k budget, will able to get a new SS lady dj? which shop will have the best discount?
    I'm thinking of getting a rolex for myself before I hit 30s =P

Thanks!
    8k is quite a good budget to start with brand new ss rolex...

think the basic ladies ss DJ range starts from 6k+

Leave a comment:

• jingzo
    replied
    I would like to know if I have 8k budget, will able to get a new SS lady dj? which shop will have the best discount?
    I'm thinking of getting a rolex for myself before I hit 30s =P

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• t13
    replied
    got it... thanks all. Trying to get a quote for 179171.

Leave a comment:

• smiley
    replied
    agree for DJ very diffcult to ask price same model many dial design , w/o dia etc.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    That's the problem with some of the ROLEX watches. The same reference can come in a variety of designs..

Leave a comment:

• t13
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Err...the model number is 179171 correct
    i was just looking at the price list of rolex on the other thread.... seems there is more than one 179171 model. How do I differentiate between them? One is with diamond markers and one without...etc

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by t13 View Post
    Anyone knows the exact model number for 179171? the stainless steel / everose gold model with the fluted bezel, goldust dial with 10 diamond markers?

Can't find it on the rolex website...
    Err...the model number is 179171 correct

Leave a comment:

• t13
    replied
    Anyone knows the exact model number for 179171? the stainless steel / everose gold model with the fluted bezel, goldust dial with 10 diamond markers?

Can't find it on the rolex website...

Leave a comment:

• Onyx76
    replied
    DJ2 cost >9k. Just bot one recently.

Leave a comment:

• Fengy
    replied
    i believe, 116610LN is the ceramic version? That is more than 10k..

Leave a comment:

• zidaneong
    replied
    Originally posted by chua_cw View Post
    Hi Bro,
    Datejust 116334 II vs Submarine 116610LN. Which is nicer? I am more a big watch person.
    Anyway Submarine looks quite similar to my Oris TT1 divers. So may be a bit boring to wear the similar design watch. Any comments on this? Does anyone know the exact price of both? I think probably below 8k. Thanks.
    The 116610LN is priced above 8k, as for DJ2 i am not sure. Buy whichever that could attract you more.

Leave a comment:

• chua_cw
    replied
    Hi Bro,
    Datejust 116334 II vs Submarine 116610LN. Which is nicer? I am more a big watch person.
    Anyway Submarine looks quite similar to my Oris TT1 divers. So may be a bit boring to wear the similar design watch. Any comments on this? Does anyone know the exact price of both? I think probably below 8k. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Fidelity
    replied
    X3, what matters most is what you want to wear, i'm sure no one would be happy wearing a watch which he himself don't like despite the better resale value..

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
    x2. The milgauss GV used to be very sought after a couple of years back, currently the demand kind of shifted towards other models. Bro, You should buy what you want to wear, who knows when the demand be back again.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Rolex Service Centre located @ Tong Building.

Originally posted by johnny View Post
    Paiseh, can you tell me what is RSC means??

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X