X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Any place will be good as long as the sales person gives you a good discount. Few watch companies you may approach include the Hour Glass, Sincere Fine Watches @ Hilton Hotel, Cortina @ Raffles City, Watch Palace @ Lucky Plaza, and Tai Hong Hung @ People's Park Complex, among others.

I have no affiliation with any of the above companies.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Iamdaman
    replied
    I am looking at the TT GMT Master. Where would be a good place to get??

Leave a comment:

• flaminang
    replied
    Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
    buyable at that price, given if it is bnib. Best to deal at RSC with the verification for a peace of mind if is gray dealer. Buy on spot if the seller is AD.

cheers.
    thx bro zidaneong for your kind advice... i shall wait till rsc opens on 5 jan!

Leave a comment:

• zidaneong
    replied
    Originally posted by flaminang View Post
    its tough getting the first rolex! what the rolex experts think of sub date V series (LN16610) dated 2009 BNIB going for $7.3? Opinions pls.. thx....
    buyable at that price, given if it is bnib. Best to deal at RSC with the verification for a peace of mind if is gray dealer. Buy on spot if the seller is AD.

cheers.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    If you search here more thorough, I think you should be able to find the information you want because many, like you, have asked questions like this. For a 12K budget, buying a pair of pre-owned klassik ROLEX watches should not be a problem unless you are looking at precious stones and metals versions (diamonds & gold/platinum). Look at the Datejust models and maybe the Explorers I and/or II.

As for shops, some of the more popular ones can be found in the ads here, or you may try Koh Watches at People's Park Centre. The feedback of this shop is not bad so far. There are also worthy buys in the Garage Sales Thread in the forum, so you are actually spoilt for choice.

Happy shopping

Leave a comment:

• flaminang
    replied
    its tough getting the first rolex! what the rolex experts think of sub date V series (LN16610) dated 2009 BNIB going for $7.3? Opinions pls.. thx....

Leave a comment:

• finnicus
    replied
    Hello Bros,

I am new in this forum and would like some advise from everyone after browsing through several pages, and beginning to do my research.

Looking for classic models that would be suitable for my parents as their wedding anniversary gift? I have a budget of up to 12k and is looking at either pre-owned models (Prefer almost new condition) or new models.

Any recommendations for an appropriate model and on 2nd hand dealers for good condition pre-owned models or shops that would be able to give good recommendations & discounts.

Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• zidaneong
    replied
    Bro falminang, perhaps you can also check out our garage for the classic sub before diving for the deal, jsut to keep your options open, and you may get a better deal in our garage than outside. cheers.

Leave a comment:

• zidaneong
    replied
    thx bro zidaneong, it does come with warranty papers/certs w/o box but supplier can provide their inhouse box.. jus wannna be sure i am not ripped off by paying 6.6k..
    Oh i see, bro falminang, i assume that your proposed watch is a D or F series watch since it is from 2004. And you had checked the exterial of the watch and it is in good condition using loupe? And any major scratches on the case? Did the shop offered to show you the movement of the watch? Since that there is no box, can you futher negoiate the price maybe to 6.5 or 6.4k?

Leave a comment:

• flaminang
    replied
    Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
    Hi, the accessories are the box, warranty card, manuals, green & red tags and etc. Bezel protector if you like to be include in it.
    thx bro zidaneong, it does come with warranty papers/certs w/o box but supplier can provide their inhouse box.. jus wannna be sure i am not ripped off by paying 6.6k..

Leave a comment:

• zidaneong
    replied
    Originally posted by cap830 View Post
    HI,

I just got the Milgauss GV. First Rollie. Went looking for Omega but once eyes set on the Milgauss cannot forget about it even the few extra k in price, ahaha.

My Milgausss has the full serial number engrave on the inner ring of the dial Vxxxxxxx. Same number as that on the authencity/warranty card.

Is this peculiar only to the Milgauss while other Rollies dun have this inner engraving?

Thks!
    Hi, bro cap830, the inner engraving also applies to other Rolex watches starting from the late Z series to the current series of watches.

cheers.

Leave a comment:

• zidaneong
    replied
    hi oceanklassik, the ocndition is good as i see it.. like new.. can u elaborate more on accessories? thx...
    Hi, the accessories are the box, warranty card, manuals, green & red tags and etc. Bezel protector if you like to be include in it.

Leave a comment:

• zidaneong
    replied
    Originally posted by shene View Post
    me...
    i tried a few, but still like Explorer..
    Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    Then go with your heart
    X2, shene, like bro oceanklassik had said, go with your heart.

Leave a comment:

• zidaneong
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    I have tried both new and previous version of E1, i think the old is better. the new version seems very flat. does not give the 'come buy me' impression.
    Agreed with bro triton, the older version of E1 wears better and looks better with matching size hands, whereas the new E1 has shorter hands, making it less appeal to some of us.

Leave a comment:

• cap830
    replied
    Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    Not totally right/wrong. Why? If a particular model is scarce, then people will want to collect but if a model, though has been discontinued, remains in abundance in the market, it will not be a 'hot' item to collect. As for the Explorer 1 (114270), I do not think it will become 'collectible', as least not now.

The serial no. of a 'V' series should be engraved in the inner ring of the dial at the 6 o'clock position. So it is visible. 'V' is 2009. 'D' is between 2005 and 2006. The serial no. then, is only visible on the certificate. There is no engraving of it in the inner ring of the dial.

Merry Christmas
    HI,

I just got the Milgauss GV. First Rollie. Went looking for Omega but once eyes set on the Milgauss cannot forget about it even the few extra k in price, ahaha.

My Milgausss has the full serial number engrave on the inner ring of the dial Vxxxxxxx. Same number as that on the authencity/warranty card.

Is this peculiar only to the Milgauss while other Rollies dun have this inner engraving?

Thks!

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X