X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noobzpro
    replied
    Wah guys now i in a dilemma did too much research..... Now i cant decide which datejust.....blue jubilee dial with diamond or to get the black mother of pearl with diamond....do not mind the price difference but i heard the black mop now all sold out...so im also wondering is it possible to like make a down payment at hourglass to reserve a piece when stock arrive....paiseh to ask them...thanks for any info given and opinions =D

Leave a comment:

• shene
    replied
    Originally posted by Milgauss74 View Post
    Taka HG is quite hard on giving good discount, I am not sure why they are having such a bad attitude. I dun deny the fact that I din dress veri classy that day, but I am a potential buyer. Juz sharing my experience, I went to the shop 2 months ago to look for a White Explorer 2, I was not being well-serviced even though the shop is not crowded and the person refused to negotiate a better discount for me. Then I moved on to the Dickson along Wisma, whom the person is very nice and friendly. We had a good conversation and I was been offered a better discount before I put my money onto the White Explorer 2. It might not be the best discount, but at least we are being serviced better for the money paid.

Shene, you might wanna to try on Dickson?
    Wow! Thx for sharing! They are so Yucky! Anyway go check out Dickson ba! Thx!

Leave a comment:

• Milgauss74
    replied
    Originally posted by shene View Post
    I went Ard looking for Explorer 1 36mm. Most places dun carry it anymore! Went to Taka HG, the AD say 0 discount! I refused to buy from him then!
    Sigh....
    Taka HG is quite hard on giving good discount, I am not sure why they are having such a bad attitude. I dun deny the fact that I din dress veri classy that day, but I am a potential buyer. Juz sharing my experience, I went to the shop 2 months ago to look for a White Explorer 2, I was not being well-serviced even though the shop is not crowded and the person refused to negotiate a better discount for me. Then I moved on to the Dickson along Wisma, whom the person is very nice and friendly. We had a good conversation and I was been offered a better discount before I put my money onto the White Explorer 2. It might not be the best discount, but at least we are being serviced better for the money paid.

Shene, you might wanna to try on Dickson?

Leave a comment:

• shene
    replied
    Originally posted by enthusiast View Post
    Yah loh... Just do it! You will regret it after 01/01/11...
    I went Ard looking for Explorer 1 36mm. Most places dun carry it anymore! Went to Taka HG, the AD say 0 discount! I refused to buy from him then!
    Sigh....

Leave a comment:

• zidaneong
    replied
    Originally posted by cap830 View Post
    Hi Bro Zidaneong,

Thanks for information!
    Welcome.

Leave a comment:

• cap830
    replied
    Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
    Hi, bro cap830, the inner engraving also applies to other Rolex watches starting from the late Z series to the current series of watches.

cheers.
    Hi Bro Zidaneong,

Thanks for information!

Leave a comment:

• enthusiast
    replied
    Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    Madam,

"Wat if", "Wat if", "Wat if" will never end if you don't act fast. As Nike says, "JUST DO IT!"

Yah loh... Just do it! You will regret it after 01/01/11...

Leave a comment:

• darthjason
    replied
    hey guyz..newbie to the forum..

i want to get the perfect first luxury watch but am torn with the choices that Rolex has..

narrowed down to the Datejust 36mm (since i have a rather small wrist)

colour is still a prob cos im not too sure if the Gold and steel combi will be too mature looking while the steel only options seems boring..

jubilee or oyster? choosing oyster since its more modern..

btw, is the dial customizable? say i want the Blue dial with roman numerals (its not shown as a model), can i ask for customization?

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Madam,

"Wat if", "Wat if", "Wat if" will never end if you don't act fast. As Nike says, "JUST DO IT!"

Leave a comment:

• shene
    replied
    Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    Buying on New Year's Day?! How memorable
    New year new start!
    Wat if effective 01/01/11, they dun give me 15% discount??!!

Leave a comment:

• jingzo
    replied
    I had tried few designs last few days. All design are nice but can't decide which to choose. Design tried are 179174 (fluted with jubilee, fluted with oyster), 179160 and the 31mm.

Any advise that I can narrow down to the one i want?

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    ok la, this sat, I go buy! hee hee
    Thanks guys!
    Buying on New Year's Day?! How memorable

Leave a comment:

• enthusiast
    replied
    Thanks guys!
    Happy Rolex Hunting...

Leave a comment:

• shene
    replied
    Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
    X2, shene, like bro oceanklassik had said, go with your heart.
    Thanks guys!

Leave a comment:

• zidaneong
    replied
    Originally posted by flaminang View Post
    thx bro zidaneong for your kind advice... i shall wait till rsc opens on 5 jan!
    Welcome.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X