X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honeybee
    replied
    may i ask if rose gold more valueble or diamonds ??

Leave a comment:

• zidaneong
    replied
    ya, at least is buying new stuff, unless you are looking for watches like eg. GMT2 Coke, then you have to buy 2nd hand as it is discontinued few yrs ago.

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    i wont say better, just new stock

Leave a comment:

• daveevan
    replied
    Originally posted by ip123 View Post
    haha learn another new thing again....thanks guys! BTW, is M series better or V series better? Or there is no difference at all, that is it is merely an issue on the year of production?
    if you buy new from AD or grey dealers of course V is better, as you are getting a brand new set and not a new old stock.

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    is a 2008 or 2009 merc s class better?

both is the same car. it is just production

Leave a comment:

• ip123
    replied
    haha learn another new thing again....thanks guys! BTW, is M series better or V series better? Or there is no difference at all, that is it is merely an issue on the year of production?

Leave a comment:

• zidaneong
    replied
    haha thanks very clear and if that is the case, think i may have made my first rolex blunder.....just took out my rolex box and checked out the warranty card...its has a V3XXXetc, so i guess this means my rolex is V series that is made in 2009?
    ya, so your 16610 is a V.

Leave a comment:

• ip123
    replied
    haha thanks very clear and if that is the case, think i may have made my first rolex blunder.....just took out my rolex box and checked out the warranty card...its has a V3XXXetc, so i guess this means my rolex is V series that is made in 2009?

Leave a comment:

• zidaneong
    replied
    actually after reading thru a couple of threads in his forum, am a little confused...saw mentions of sub with date + M, LV series etc etc....can someone provide some light on these series and its main differences? Gam sia!
    sub with date = your 16610, Submariner with Date

sub no date = 14060m, Submariner without date

Series M = watches manufactured during 08

Series V = watches manufactured during 09

Sub LV = Submariner with Green Bezel, 16610LV

hope it helps. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    LV = green bezel

M = the year of production (2008)

i think pretty self explanatory. need any help just post more in the thread

Leave a comment:

• ip123
    replied
    actually after reading thru a couple of threads in his forum, am a little confused...saw mentions of sub with date + M, LV series etc etc....can someone provide some light on these series and its main differences? Gam sia!

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by Vedder007 View Post
    Hi all, if I am interested to get a lady datejust with 10-pt diamonds, is it worth paying the premium for a mother of pearl dial?

Between a pink / white mother-of-pearl, which would command a better resale value?
    It's not considered a premium for the MOP dial...you are paying for what you get.

Both are the same resale.

Frankly speaking...if you are worried about resale. Buy preowned

Leave a comment:

• lthg25
    replied
    What about Submariner

How abt considering SS Submariner? A very good looking piece!

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    honestly id be looking for meteorite dial

Leave a comment:

• Vedder007
    replied
    Hi all, if I am interested to get a lady datejust with 10-pt diamonds, is it worth paying the premium for a mother of pearl dial?

Between a pink / white mother-of-pearl, which would command a better resale value?

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X