Pam 111 and 112 are nice but someome said they are just base model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymatic View Post
    Just when some people and even myself are pretty fond of the simple design of 111 and 112, I remembered someone once gave me such a degoratory remark that such base models of Pam are nothing and worthless
    Watches are subjective to individual's preference, follow your heart, u wun go wrong. Follow other's rude comments, u tends to regret later. Having said that, I do have PAM 111 as my base model and first PAM. To this date, I still luv the sandwich dial, see thru case and everything in it. Not to mention, I have been changing straps to different colours to match my outfit. :P

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
      The main issue with 312 is its thickness not the case size. 392 houses the same movement but in a case 2mm smaller than the 312. Hence I imagine the thickness of 392 is even more obvious both look and feel wise so do take note.

On the other hand, some say 372 though 47mm doesn't wear very big and wear better than 312 due to it's thinner, so don't like base on case size.
      I really love 372 for its clean design, sandwich dial and the dirty brown look but size wise, it's way too huge on my tiny wrist. Need to try out 392 one of these days...

Comment

Originally posted by Milgauss74 View Post
        Watches are subjective to individual's preference, follow your heart, u wun go wrong. Follow other's rude comments, u tends to regret later. Having said that, I do have PAM 111 as my base model and first PAM. To this date, I still luv the sandwich dial, see thru case and everything in it. Not to mention, I have been changing straps to different colours to match my outfit. :P
        I like sandwich dial Glad to hear from many of u who think otherwise from the comment I received on Pam 111. That person whom I know self proclaimed to be one who collects vintage PAMs. To me, if u really love watches, whether it is entry level model or not, it really doesn't matter. What's important is that you appreciate their designs and workmanship.

Comment

Do u guys even know what is a pam base? 111 is not a base!

Comment

yes, 111 and 112 not consider base pam, they just use ETA movement

i'd go for 111, with second hand you can measure how accurate is your watch, without it you wont even know if your watch is running or not sometimes

Comment

yes, 111 and 112 not consider base pam, they just use ETA movement

i'd go for 111, with second hand you can measure how accurate is your watch, without it you wont even know if your watch is running or not sometimes

Comment

nope, 112 is a base pam.

base pams are models without second hand and complications such as date.

Comment

How come the dial of 111 has Luminor Marina and 112 has Luminor?

Please pardon me for my ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinsyeo View Post
                    How come the dial of 111 has Luminor Marina and 112 has Luminor?

Please pardon me for my ignorance.
                    Luminor models with sub seconds dial will have the words Marina. Those without, don't have.
                    elusive

Comment

Originally posted by satch View Post
                      Luminor models with sub seconds dial will have the words Marina. Those without, don't have.
                      Thank you, cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by tzetze View Post
                        nope, 112 is a base pam.

base pams are models without second hand and complications such as date.
                        have to agree with this and your prior comment. Can never understand why the 111 is always referred to as base pam when it has a seconds hand.

Comment

For reading pleasure...

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/49376-...ighlight=event
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hi new owner of a pre own Pam 112 here. Had been looking for a Pam for daily and finally set on 112. No regrets as dial is clean with sandwich (my fav must have) and the see thru case back. It's fun having this watch, straps and straps! Now my GMT2 might need to rest more lol. I think both 111 and 112 are good starter. Not forgetting other popular base models like 000, 005.... List goes

Btw where is a good place for strap shopping? Other than online, any shops to recommend?

Comment

try simona handmade straps, they are good
                              btw its also italian

Originally posted by glay78 View Post

Btw where is a good place for strap shopping? Other than online, any shops to recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
                                try simona handmade straps, they are good
                                btw its also italian
                                its only available online?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X