Pam 111 and 112 are nice but someome said they are just base model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bastardaw View Post
    Definitely the 111...regretted selling it last month!
    Hahaha I sold it a few years ago cos could make a few hundred bucks & lived to regret the decision.
    I rather push my Alfa Romeo than drive a BMW

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
    Alfa 33
    Alfa 147
    Alfa GT
    Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
    Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

Originally posted by kenny1367 View Post
      Hi everyone, my next watch will be a Pam, my first Pam, but havn't decide whether should be a 000 or 112, or straight into 359 with inhouse movement? Btw what's the different between 000 & 112 except the logo and see through caseback? Tks.
      Go for the 000, it's simple & everything nice. try it & see if it bites into your heart. It's most affordable & you wont lose much if you wanna sell it later for a 359.

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
      Alfa 33
      Alfa 147
      Alfa GT
      Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
      Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

Originally posted by Jayson View Post
        I love the pam 111, but was contemplating now whether should i get the pam111 or santos 100xl. any suggestions from watch experts here?
        Panarai seems like a better choice cos Cartier makes belts & handbags too!

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
        Alfa 33
        Alfa 147
        Alfa GT
        Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
        Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

Originally posted by glay78 View Post
          Hi new owner of a pre own Pam 112 here. Had been looking for a Pam for daily and finally set on 112. No regrets as dial is clean with sandwich (my fav must have) and the see thru case back. It's fun having this watch, straps and straps! Now my GMT2 might need to rest more lol. I think both 111 and 112 are good starter. Not forgetting other popular base models like 000, 005.... List goes

Btw where is a good place for strap shopping? Other than online, any shops to recommend?
          You could get one at JNS strap, it's located at Far East Shopping Ctr, the one next to Hilton. I guess a good strap would set you back around S$300. Just google the shop.

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
          Alfa 33
          Alfa 147
          Alfa GT
          Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
          Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

my one is 104 also base model but not bad

Comment

Originally posted by turboducky View Post
              You could get one at JNS strap, it's located at Far East Shopping Ctr, the one next to Hilton. I guess a good strap would set you back around S$300. Just google the shop.
              Thanks will drop by one day for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by foamposite View Post
                Hi all Panerai enthusiasts,

I was never a fan of the Panerai look when I first saw it. But it slowly grew on me, and I am now looking to get my first Pam. I was also partially influenced by my friend, who first bought a U-Boat, and is now looking to get a Pam. I did a bit of research (based on my budget) and came across a titanium Pam 112. Did a bit more research on this forum and found this thread.

As I am new to Panerai, I would like to seek the advice of senior Panerai enthusiasts here on the approximate price of a titanium Pam 112, so that I would not be over-paying (hopefully) for one. At the same time, I would also like to ask if the titanium Pam 112 comes in a 46mm version.

Thank you all in advance for your answers, and apologies in advance if I had not searched hard enough in the forum for the answers to my questions.

Best regards.

Jim
                There aren't any Pams on 46mm, only 44, 45 or 47 closest to 46. You might want to try http://www.panerai.com/en/watch-collection and select "find your panerai" on the top right hand corner. Titanium Pam 112 is 176 and a brand new should be in the region of $8k plus I think. Pre owned should be around $6k

Comment

Thanks for your reply and link! :-)

Comment

Many have upgraded to higher end pams but still keep a base model somehow...they are really for keeps...have a certain allure to them...

Comment

Yup. It is a nice watch
                      Thanks for viewing.
                      Pls kindly Contact/Whatsapp Zen at +65 98576377.
                      Blackberry Pin: 25B15ADA

Comment

i think base model would be 000 and 005?

Comment

Originally posted by monster82 View Post
                          i think base model would be 000 and 005?
                          Like I mentioned in my post, when a Risti mentions base, it means a PAM with no seconds hand or any other complications. Dial will only display the hour hand and minutes...Zero, 360, 9, 232, 372, 249, 448, 449 are some examples of "Base" panerai.

Like I said, Base is not equal to entry level.

Comment

what is more entry level than a base pam?

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post

Like I said, Base is not equal to entry level.

Comment

base models suits all types of wear and functions..

Comment

The best part about base models is the simplicity of the watch imo..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X