No announcement yet.

PAM 233 Itch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I still cannot tahan the PAM itch, so instead I found something I realli like, its the PAM 320, told my SE to reserve one for me, once it arrives, I will go down to collect...I think Im
    Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
      Ok I still cannot tahan the PAM itch, so instead I found something I realli like, its the PAM 320, told my SE to reserve one for me, once it arrives, I will go down to collect...I think Im
      hold out for the PAM351 instead, IMO, it looks really good with the subtle changes, titanium case and gold hands.

Comment

I picked up a 312 to cure my pam itch but it aggravated the problem!
        1 3 5
        ├┼┼╕
        2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by klim View Post
          hold out for the PAM351 instead, IMO, it looks really good with the subtle changes, titanium case and gold hands.
          I agree! It's available in many foreign ADs, so I think local ADs should have it pretty soon. The gold hands are something to die for!!!
          1 3 5
          ├┼┼╕
          2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by klim View Post
            +1 on that..the 351 has started making appearances at the boutiques. Try the Macau boutique (coz its the closest AND might have stock. The HK boutique has a queue that can go up the Peak for the hot models...)

Comment

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
              +1 on that..the 351 has started making appearances at the boutiques. Try the Macau boutique (coz its the closest AND might have stock. The HK boutique has a queue that can go up the Peak for the hot models...)

If u need to contact them :macau@panerai.com (look for Mr Daniel Lam, very nice chap)

Comment

Alamak now then I saw you guys posts! My SE called me earlier and he have 1 pc, so I rushed down to buy......now then see...peng san liaoz....

I relli gotta stay off the forums liaoz......now broke already.....

Anyways a quick pic of my 320L..

Comment

Alamak now then I saw you guys posts! My SE called me earlier and he have 1 pc, so I rushed down to buy......now then see...peng san liaoz....

heh, congrats! you've been poisoned!!

i just got a pre-owned 320 2 weeks ago. wanted to get a 312 but ended up buying a 320 after being cajoled

Comment

Beautiful watch!!! Bro! I have the 312, hey! That makes us cousins!
                    1 3 5
                    ├┼┼╕
                    2 4 6 R

Comment

Thanks bros! Yeah man, im deeply poisoned! Need to sell off my 104 to get bk some cash man.....stressful sia

Comment

Thanks bros! Yeah man, im deeply poisoned! Need to sell off my 104 to get bk some cash man.....stressful sia
                        U bot anothr watch?! Champion la..
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                          U bot anothr watch?! Champion la..
                          Ya lor, my SE now see me like see God hahahaha. Ok I have to rest for at least a year liaoz, now got enough to rotate around and wear, all I like very much!

Now broke already, have to eat bread and drink plain water for a year liaoz. I stopped my watch hobby for 2 plus years liao, the itch suddenly came back...sibeh jialat....

Comment

Congrats, nice watch

Btw the window background looks familiar

Comment

Originally posted by chalib View Post
                              Congrats, nice watch

Btw the window background looks familiar
                              Thanks bro!

Hahaha yeah!

Comment

Dear bros,

Need to check with you guys, for the PAM 320L I got my Sincere today, how come got no Silver Warranty Card ?? Only 2 booklets, 1 booklet with the chop from sincere and date of purchase, a strip of barcode stickers and another instruction manual.

Am I missing anything? I just discovered this when I was checking out the papers just only.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X