PAM 233 Itch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about the 351?
    gold hands, non-cyclop date, titanium, tobacco dial, in-hse movement (?), fiddy case (?).
    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
    three times is enemy action and
    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
    ."

Comment

Originally posted by clokwerk oranje View Post
      I have the PAM 233 in mind come year end... And if I can spare the extra $$, I would likely go for the PAM 275...

The PAM 270 post was to poison TS, who prefers a self-winding movement with PR indicator fang...
      Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
      You are so bad! Dun poison TS anymore!! The venom in his blood has reached critical levels unseen in this forum...Heehee
      Originally posted by Ender View Post
      how about the 351?
      gold hands, non-cyclop date, titanium, tobacco dial, in-hse movement (?), fiddy case (?).

Wah U all very the bad lor....Im already deeply poisoned...nowadays i only need to see watches, no need to eat liao...peng san.....hahahaha

I'm in the midst of discussions for a new project, if this project goes thru, can buy 270 and 25. Maybe need to top up abit and still keep my 320! Pray hard hard man!
      Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
        how about the 351?
        351 is not having a Fiddy case.
        1 3 5
        ├┼┼╕
        2 4 6 R

Comment

Nightshot of my PAM 320 using a 35mm F1.8 Lens which I just got today. Been using my kit lens for awhile, so decided to try our a Prime lens. Still an amateur though....

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
            Nightshot of my PAM 320 using a 35mm F1.8 Lens which I just got today. Been using my kit lens for awhile, so decided to try our a Prime lens. Still an amateur though....

Nice photos taken

Comment

Originally posted by FullHouse View Post
              Nice photos taken
              Thanks!

Comment

Beautiful Shot!!!
                1 3 5
                ├┼┼╕
                2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                  Beautiful Shot!!!
                  Thanks bro!

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
                    Wah U all very the bad lor....Im already deeply poisoned...nowadays i only need to see watches, no need to eat liao...peng san.....hahahaha

I'm in the midst of discussions for a new project, if this project goes thru, can buy 270 and 25. Maybe need to top up abit and still keep my 320! Pray hard hard man!
                    your poison really deep deep, do project also thinking in terms of what watch to buy.

Richemont will love you deep deep. haha.

some says no point to have 10 days automatic. well it does make the case much thicker. so 233?
                    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

• Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                      your poison really deep deep, do project also thinking in terms of what watch to buy.

Richemont will love you deep deep. haha.

some says no point to have 10 days automatic. well it does make the case much thicker. so 233?
                      Haha no la, meant it as a joke. Right now will be abit busy with upcoming projects, no choice I only have one partner so both of us have to do ourselves, small setup, so normally profits, I will plan what to do with it.

Anyways now gotta set aside some funds for my photography hobby as well, just got a new set of lens today.

Jialat both hobbies also very exp.....

Honestly, Im also not sure on my next purchase though. But buying PAMs are really good in the sense that when U buy and get tired of it, U sell, the losses are not very bad, in the sense that its minimised, and U can change to another PAM. Very worthwhile in my opinion, my 320 would likely stay with me for awhile. Once saved up, maybe would then get the 233 or a submersible. Cannot have too many watches, every morning before going to work, I have to match my clothes to the watch I feel like wearing..hahaha

Ok I tink Im getting out of point liaoz...hahaha

Comment

• Jialat, my customer tua me upside down, dunwan make payment, now have to sell my 320 liao. Sianz half, haven get 233 320 have to sell liao. They promised thursday payment, hopefully they keep their promise......

Comment

• Originally posted by tsetse View Post
                          Jialat, my customer tua me upside down, dunwan make payment, now have to sell my 320 liao. Sianz half, haven get 233 320 have to sell liao. They promised thursday payment, hopefully they keep their promise......
                          If eventually they will make payment i think u can consider holding back the sales of the 320.
                          | Rolex Submariner | IWC Big Pilot 5004 | Panerai 312 | AP Panda |

Comment

• Originally posted by ody_2004 View Post
                            If eventually they will make payment i think u can consider holding back the sales of the 320.
                            Yeah but the amount too big, both my partner after clearing out company a/c and our personal savings, still short by ard 150k.... Selling my 320 doesnt help much also.....sighs.....hopefully by thurs pay up.......

Comment

Yeah but the amount too big, both my partner after clearing out company a/c and our personal savings, still short by ard 150k.... Selling my 320 doesnt help much also.....sighs.....hopefully by thurs pay up.......
                              Oic! All the best!
                              | Rolex Submariner | IWC Big Pilot 5004 | Panerai 312 | AP Panda |

Comment

can't you hold them to the contract and penalize them? $150k is a whole lot of money to blow off

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X