Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
    IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
    Panerai 270
    Patek Philippe 5711/1a
    Rolex 116610LV
    Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
      Sibeh jialat hor? Scarly I sell liao then I never get the 292. Also good la, save up the money
      Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
        James bro, I have given up on asking tse bro to stop buying for awhile liao.

Hahahaha....

Comment

• Originally posted by shuseido View Post
          James bro, I have given up on asking tse bro to stop buying for awhile liao.

Hahahaha....
          har? don like that lei hehehehe actually hor today I most prob wont buy the 292 also......

Comment

• hahahaha..awaiting to see the 292 pics soon i suppose...
            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
              hahahaha..awaiting to see the 292 pics soon i suppose...
              Yeah! Check out my thread on the bad itch for 351 and 292! haha but a not so good pic la, morrow will take somemore nicer peektures! hehe

Comment

• Im itching for a 233 again but now no $$$ gotta save up first......hopefully to get back a 233 soon.....its a watch that is so beautiful that I cannot live without it haa haa.....

Comment

• Originally posted by tsetse View Post
                  Im itching for a 233 again but now no $$$ gotta save up first......hopefully to get back a 233 soon.....its a watch that is so beautiful that I cannot live without it haa haa.....
                  Hahaha... Itchy backside again eh? You very fast one lah... 1mth can save up enough for 233 liao. :P

Comment

• Originally posted by shuseido View Post
                    Hahaha... Itchy backside again eh? You very fast one lah... 1mth can save up enough for 233 liao. :P
                    Hahaha no la, not so fast...nw just itchy stage only

Comment

Hahaha no la, not so fast...nw just itchy stage only
                      grab it for chinese new year n show your family n friends..............men

Comment

Im itching for a 233 again but now no $$$ gotta save up first......hopefully to get back a 233 soon.....its a watch that is so beautiful that I cannot live without it haa haa.....
                        You very funny leh. I also cannot understand why you want to sell in the first place. But I am happy it is with me now and enjoying every moment with it. End up spending more money buying straps!

Comment

• Originally posted by FullHouse View Post
                          grab it for chinese new year n show your family n friends..............men
                          Erm my family and majority of my frens don seem to have anyone that knows watches well, so its more for my own wearing pleasure

Originally posted by Prince of Siglap View Post
                          You very funny leh. I also cannot understand why you want to sell in the first place. But I am happy it is with me now and enjoying every moment with it. End up spending more money buying straps!
                          Aiyah itchy backside ma, that time I sell all off cos I told myself 1 deepsea will do, so many watches also no use, only got 2 hands to wear ma, now itchy backside. I thought I can quit the watches hobby but cannot lei......the itch is always there....no matter how i try to resist it. Im glad my 233 found a good home!

Comment

• 1 DeepSea 1 233 just nice for both hands mah... *poisoning*

Comment

• [QUOTE=tsetse;372131]Erm my family and majority of my frens don seem to have anyone that knows watches well, so its more for my own wearing pleasure

Sure, Just do it again!

Comment

Sibeh jialat hor? Scarly I sell liao then I never get the 292. Also good la, save up the money
                                Forget about 292 and go for 339 instead! Talk about best of breed PAMs!!!

Check out the PAM 365 as well. Have been looking up the night sky and admiring the star constellation ever since this beauty came along (drool)......

http://panerai.watchprosite.com/show...ost/ti-587466/

You ought to go for these

Do post some pics once you have them ya?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X