PAM 233 Itch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
    Siao liao, now tinking of selling my 320 to get the 233 liaoz....how sia......peng san liaoz........
    I tot previously u mention the 233 doesnt look good on ur wrist? Wat made u change ur mind?

Comment

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
      Dude...relax bro..less than 1 week u wanna sell already? at this rate you'll be buying a new piece every week..enjoy the watch..experience it
      Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      He is already selling it. Go to the Garage Sales Thread. Don't faint hor.. . This is gettin' kinda' serious man .
      Dear Bros,

I very jialat hor? Very fickle minded, just now on the way home from my parents place, I was thinking, I shld keep my 320 and get another submersible, the only reasons that are keeping me from getting the 233 is the manual wind and also the price. I prefer automatics, sighs I tink I shld keep the 320 and get another submersible instead.

Im going crazy soon!!!
      Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Originally posted by sanbecky View Post
        I tot previously u mention the 233 doesnt look good on ur wrist? Wat made u change ur mind?
        Cos I like the Dome Glass and also the 8 Day Power Reserve Guage....only thing I don like is the manual winding and the price though. Cant afford it haha. ANyways decided to keep my 320 and get a submersible. I like my 320 alot also.

Comment

Wah bro! Relac abit lah! Set your target and go for it, dun get distracted halfway and buy something you dun really like. Otherwise, you will be back to square one before you know it. Just my 2 cents.
          1 3 5
          ├┼┼╕
          2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
            Wah bro! Relac abit lah! Set your target and go for it, dun get distracted halfway and buy something you dun really like. Otherwise, you will be back to square one before you know it. Just my 2 cents.
            Ok i finally calmed down abit. Keep my 320 and get my submersible first hehe.

Comment

go easy, bro. think u need to purge the 'poison'

320 is a great watch in its own right, not saying that 233 isn't. just take time to collect them, unless moolah is oozing outta your ears and your surname is one of these - wee, ong, lee, oei

Comment

Originally posted by eng81157 View Post
                go easy, bro. think u need to purge the 'poison'

320 is a great watch in its own right, not saying that 233 isn't. just take time to collect them, unless moolah is oozing outta your ears and your surname is one of these - wee, ong, lee, oei
                Yeah i shld calm down abit, sometimes i just very rash. Too deeply poisoned i guess, so i have to be more patient ya

Comment

PAM 270... self-winding with additional 2 days PR...

Comment

Originally posted by clokwerk oranje View Post
                    Nice watch. Wat the price be?
                    | Rolex Submariner | IWC Big Pilot 5004 | Panerai 312 | AP Panda |

Comment

Wow that is really exp stuff haha PAM 270

Comment

By the way, my new straps from Kain Heritage Arrived today!!!

Some pix!

Comment

270 should cost couple of thousands more but dun have the oversize 12 & 6 hours marking thou it has a 9 beside the sub dial. The 233 has a 10 days PR when fully wind, so unless you want a auto watch and dun mind paying more $$, I would still recommend the 233.
                          1 3 5
                          ├┼┼╕
                          2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
                            By the way, my new straps from Kain Heritage Arrived today!!!

Some pix!

Is the kain heritage strap the veteran sub series? Any review? Was tinking of getting too

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                              270 should cost couple of thousands more but dun have the oversize 12 & 6 hours marking thou it has a 9 beside the sub dial. The 233 has a 10 days PR when fully wind, so unless you want a auto watch and dun mind paying more $$, I would still recommend the 233.
                              I have the PAM 233 in mind come year end... And if I can spare the extra $$, I would likely go for the PAM 275...

The PAM 270 post was to poison TS, who prefers a self-winding movement with PR indicator fang...

Comment

I have the PAM 233 in mind come year end... And if I can spare the extra $$, I would likely go for the PAM 275...

The PAM 270 post was to poison TS, who prefers a self-winding movement with PR indicator fang...
                                You are so bad! Dun poison TS anymore!! The venom in his blood has reached critical levels unseen in this forum...Heehee
                                1 3 5
                                ├┼┼╕
                                2 4 6 R

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X