X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mleewh
    replied
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    all accept cash if i remember correctly. only AD will accept cards. best to use cash to get maximum discount.
    i went watch palace juz now.. uncle quote me only abt 100 lesser if i pay in cash

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    all accept cash if i remember correctly. only AD will accept cards. best to use cash to get maximum discount.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by mleewh View Post
    Thanks for the reply.. I am actually a first time buyer..been browsing around trying to look for good deal... *got budget

btw.. Monster time only accept cash?
    Yup

Leave a comment:

• mleewh
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Monster time is reliable seller...but my suggestion if you go to our sales forum u can get better price...
    Thanks for the reply.. I am actually a first time buyer..been browsing around trying to look for good deal... *got budget

btw.. Monster time only accept cash?

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by mleewh View Post
    hmm.. i am new in this forum.. juz wanna check.. any one bought from Monster time?

This is my first time searching and buying for myself a rolex.. looking for pre own hopefully can suit my budget..
    Monster time is reliable seller...but my suggestion if you go to our sales forum u can get better price...

Leave a comment:

• mleewh
    replied
    hmm.. i am new in this forum.. juz wanna check.. any one bought from Monster time?

This is my first time searching and buying for myself a rolex.. looking for pre own hopefully can suit my budget..

Leave a comment:

• sgvintagethingy
    replied
    Buy from reputable and trusted seller

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    When I started this hobby, I was constantly advised against buying from the Internet and even pre own shops. So just be careful. There's no full proof method. Gd luck!

Hi Oceanklassik,

I do agree with you in buying from the Internet, if it is too good to be true and usually is a bogus one. So do not fall for the trap. Once you hand over the money over the internet, the chances of you seeing your money back if something does go wrong is pretty slim. Go and find your own reputable sellers. I have seen sellers/ dealers who swapped or modified parts of Rolexes of a lower grade to fit into a higher grade casing and dial. So please be aware and do your research on the watch before you part money for it.
    Goodluck.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by surestik View Post
    pre-owned = 2nd hand = used.

Guess the word 'pre-owned' was coined to make 2nd hand/used products sound nicer to the intended buyer.
    Yup

Leave a comment:

• surestik
    replied
    Originally posted by mlee8088 View Post
    thanks for clarification.

wondering why the wordings "pre owned" is used on 2nd hand rolex, where the watch was really OWNED by someone before.
    pre-owned = 2nd hand = used.

Guess the word 'pre-owned' was coined to make 2nd hand/used products sound nicer to the intended buyer.

Leave a comment:

• mlee8088
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    Pre-Owned are likely to mean watches that has been worn by previous owners.

"not brand new but never used/worn" are you referring to NOS where the words brand new means not current series/edition.
    thanks for clarification.

wondering why the wordings "pre owned" is used on 2nd hand rolex, where the watch was really OWNED by someone before.

Leave a comment:

• kaab
    replied
    Originally posted by lolex kia View Post
    No offense - i love dogs and their eyes.

ha no worries bro i love dogs too i've got 3 myself! but if those eyes ended up on this chicks, aint tat good lookin i guess.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Pre-Owned are likely to mean watches that has been worn by previous owners.

"not brand new but never used/worn" are you referring to NOS where the words brand new means not current series/edition.

Originally posted by mlee8088 View Post
    I am new to this forum and trying to learn.

Does that mean those watches for sale under "pre-owned" ;

1) not brand new, but never being used/worn ;
    or 2) 2nd hand item being worn by another previous owner ?

Leave a comment:

• mlee8088
    replied
    Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    Very good point. This is very common in preowned Rolexes esp
    I am new to this forum and trying to learn.

Does that mean those watches for sale under "pre-owned" ;

1) not brand new, but never being used/worn ;
    or 2) 2nd hand item being worn by another previous owner ?

Leave a comment:

• balllover
    replied
    those gals at peng kwee are just ah lians with no brains!

reminds me of banks hiring pretty gals to sell unit trust. you think those gals know anything about finance? most of them haven't even bought a single stock in their life!

Leave a comment:

• shawn77
    replied
    The selling price is inclusive of those overheads like service etc...would you pay someone who can't even pronounce the brand they're selling ? (rolex=LOLEK...omg) Not putting in any effort at all. All they can do is stand there and be bimbo.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X