X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• triton
    replied
    we do not recommend any preown shops as we are not affiliated to any of them. the first page listed some of the preown shops which has a website. you are encouraged to look through those sites and find out more and make a decision on your own.

watch price is determine by condition of watch, age of watch, availability of box and papers in some cases. so this may affect the price of series. you may look through another sticky thread in the FAQ to find out more about the series and its production date period.

Originally posted by augsneo View Post
    hi ppl.. i'm actually new to watches recently thinking of getting a preowned submariner. would be nice if u guys could recommend some good places to getand whats the current price ranging.. is there diff series for it also?? thanks

Leave a comment:

• augsneo
    replied
    hi ppl.. i'm actually new to watches recently thinking of getting a preowned submariner. would be nice if u guys could recommend some good places to getand whats the current price ranging.. is there diff series for it also?? thanks

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by Carissa View Post
    hmm this is the watch im looking for to buy it as a gift for my fiance..not sure if i shd get a new one but other models or a second hand for our weddin..have been seeing it go like 6k+

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI....m=230300711683
    Avoid buying from eBay...not cheap...

Leave a comment:

• Lexushowroom
    replied
    Originally posted by edsonchan View Post
    Authentication takes 30mins only... they do not give u any certification.
    Yes ! You r right it's only take 30mins (if no crowd) & u pay $75 with a piece of recepit written with "Service Charge", a Verbal Authentic confirmation & A nice leather pouch !
    If u r charming enuf, may b can make some request for the sweet aunties to give you some Annual Catalog with Retailer Suggested Price.
    May principle is take as much catalog as you can to give away to whoever appreciated Rolex very very much !

Leave a comment:

• galleria
    replied
    I am new to this... thinking of getting my first rolex.. Does anyone knows how much does a steel with white gold 31mm perpetual cost? Model No: 177234. Which AD will give the best discount?
    Last edited by triton; 28-02-09, 05:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Carissa
    replied
    hmm this is the watch im looking for to buy it as a gift for my fiance..not sure if i shd get a new one but other models or a second hand for our weddin..have been seeing it go like 6k+

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI....m=230300711683

Leave a comment:

• tunge
    replied
    Newbie question:

I checked out some rollie at THG last week n noticed that most of them have small case size <40mm

i like watches to be at least 40mm or more so am i'm only restricted to the sporty ones like sub?

does the datejust with the fluted bezel come with 40mm?

Leave a comment:

• jSkywalker
    replied
    Looks original. I've one exactly like that which I bought from AD many many year back...

Leave a comment:

• yeshe
    replied
    Originally posted by crow View Post
    Here you go. Didnt post it in Gallery cause its not mine

Can any bro tell me if this dial is original or custom? looks good, i m sourcing for one too

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by oasis View Post
    paiseh
    wats is the above model no/type blah blah blah? how much?
    if go to the shop, how to tell them
    interested to get something like this
    Datejust 116200 or if u want the fluted bezel is 116234. Just go there and take a look at the catalog there are like 1001 variations for the dial,markers,bezel,bracelets

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    DateJust 116200; men's 36mm dial. Or u keen on this:

Leave a comment:

• oasis
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Not much difference though...I think I got the right pics though to compare...tell me if i m wrong.

But it's nice the rhodium 1

Rhodium

paiseh
    wats is the above model no/type blah blah blah? how much?
    if go to the shop, how to tell them
    interested to get something like this

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    half gold models are currently being sold @ a discount. they do not have the same retain value as SS models.

if u r looking to buy a watch for investment purpose, then dont get watch. currently, panerai have better retain value compared to rolex.

buy a watch because you like it. if it appreciates in value, good.

Originally posted by Max Speed View Post
    Hi Bro Triton,
    am new to this forum. Whats your take on the Daytona Everose Gold??

Max.

Leave a comment:

• Max Speed
    replied
    Hi Bro Triton,
    am new to this forum. Whats your take on the Daytona Everose Gold??

Max.

Leave a comment:

• dennistwc
    replied
    thks bro, btw any info for 16610LV selling price in KL?might upgrade to LV if I can afford..

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X