X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    soon we will need to set up a clinic of watch addicts, just like there is clinics for druggies
    To cure them or make them more addicted? hehehe

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    soon we will need to set up a clinic of watch addicts, just like there is clinics for druggies

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Here we go...

recuiting more watch addicts soon

Leave a comment:

• SeaRolex
    replied
    Originally posted by chongj88 View Post
    Do yourself a favour and head down to an AD like WP to try them on for yourself! Buy the one that "speaks" the loudest to you. Either way, you won't regret and it will be the start of your spiraling madness into wonderful world of mechanical timepieces!
    great advice...

Leave a comment:

• chongj88
    replied
    Originally posted by SeaRolex View Post
    First of all, thanks for your replies. Pardon me, if i still request to ask for a preference, which watch will u guys choose, assuming if u are going buy it for yourself? and why? Once again tks in advance!
    Do yourself a favour and head down to an AD like WP to try them on for yourself! Buy the one that "speaks" the loudest to you. Either way, you won't regret and it will be the start of your spiraling madness into wonderful world of mechanical timepieces!

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    depend on what you like, some prefer cyclops, others hate it with a passion. the sub no date and SD in effect is same watch, only the depth is different.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Submariner Date

Personal preference: I like my ROLEX watch to have cyclop; I find the SD a little thick for me; so I presume SD to be heavier and I prefer a lighter one.

Leave a comment:

• SeaRolex
    replied
    First of all, thanks for your replies. Pardon me, if i still request to ask for a preference, which watch will u guys choose, assuming if u are going buy it for yourself? and why? Once again tks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    This is my first posting in sg-roc, and i should say this is a great forum. Very informative and helpful.

Well, all these years, i hv been thinking of getting a Rolex watch, there are frens out there telling me that i should get a watch that can last u a 'lifetime'..and it may even be passed down to the next generation..

only in the last few days, i kind of decided to get myself a rolex watch... kind of biasing to SD or Sub.. well i willing to spend up to 7K from my hard earned salary to get a brand new one.. but i have few queries to raise, and hope to get some answers to further firm up my decision and this is my first time buying a Rolex watch:

1. Between SD and Sub, which is a better choice..? and why?
    2. What was their price 1 or 2 years ago?
    3. Which is the 'best' AD to go for in getting this watch? in term of price and good customer service? pls kindly pm me..
    4. Lastly do u think i can get a brand new SD and Sub with M series below 7K? if yes, pls kindly pm me..

And just wanted to thank you guys in advance!
    These qns r nt really diff to answer but I may nt b truely correct. Let me see

Ok, firstly, welcome to te wonderful forum. U shld actually read more into it so tat some of ur qns need nt b necessary. N'verless, on ur q1, SD/Sub? It dpends on individual liking. Though the big rumour is tat SD will b discontinued n its price will soar, i, personally, will still choose te Sub ovr SD. Personal preference.

On q2, prices shld b $7,7?? for SD (after discount from list price of $8,0??). For Sub, list was $7,931 (no discount).

On q3, its jus plain luck. You may try THG @LP, @MW n @PP, WP (watch palace) @LP.

On q4, nt likely. Current prices of both r "crazily high"! $8,791 for SD and $8,228 for Sub. On the contrary, nw Sub got discount so most places sell $8k, while SD is strictly going at list price or more!!

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    This is my first posting in sg-roc, and i should say this is a great forum. Very informative and helpful.

Well, all these years, i hv been thinking of getting a Rolex watch, there are frens out there telling me that i should get a watch that can last u a 'lifetime'..and it may even be passed down to the next generation..

only in the last few days, i kind of decided to get myself a rolex watch... kind of biasing to SD or Sub.. well i willing to spend up to 7K from my hard earned salary to get a brand new one.. but i have few queries to raise, and hope to get some answers to further firm up my decision and this is my first time buying a Rolex watch:

3. Which is the 'best' AD to go for in getting this watch? in term of price and good customer service? pls kindly pm me..
    4. Lastly do u think i can get a brand new SD and Sub with M series below 7K? if yes, pls kindly pm me..

1. It's personal preference....
    2. Dun ask the price..u wont want to buy anymore $7444..then up to $7931 then now $8228
    3. Hard to say though...I think WP is not bad.
    4. No u cannot get a sub or SD below 7k.
    Last edited by Darkangel; 02-07-08, 01:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SeaRolex
    replied
    SD and Sub

Leave a comment:

• manman
    replied
    Ok, that sounds quite true. Thank you for the response!

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    MOP set with diamonds is about 11-12k..

Add a bezel hor...I would say it's OVER BLINGED. I won't recommend. It will spoil the looks also.

Leave a comment:

• manman
    replied
    Ok, say something like a mother of pearl dial set with diamonds?

Add on a bezel with brilliants will be good too

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by manman View Post
    Irony. Hehehe

Cool. Below $10K would be good.

But I love the bling bling of the diamonds though. The more the merrier. But also expensive hor? Lol.

Can I get more diamonds at below $15K?

I'm not familiar with the technical lingo... Wats SS?
    Where u want the diamonds? at the most is the bezel with diamond...lugs with diamonds i think only for the solid gold models

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X