Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    thanks zidane! next time ill go talk a stroll and take a look

Leave a comment:

• zidaneong
    replied
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    Care to share the name? Dont remember a shop selling rolex with women's clothing as well in PPC.
    Bro, there is. It is located near to KHH and in front of video cd shop.

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    dont fret.... there are plenty out there. dont rush, take your time and you will get it eventually.

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Care to share the name? Dont remember a shop selling rolex with women's clothing as well in PPC.

Leave a comment:

• ethen3
    replied
    Anybody have experience with this preown shop at People Park Complex? A few units away from THH. They have quite a large display of Rolex but inside they also sell women clothings................

Leave a comment:

• ethen3
    replied
    Saw this silver dial 116234 w/o diamonds last week at chinatown. when made up mind to buy a few days later....... sold already

Leave a comment:

• Heng Tin Hong
    replied
    Hi Bro newbieb0y,your photo show a 16220.

Are you looking for 16234 or 16220?

Usually 16234 & 116234 come with 10 diamond.(except 3 & 12 o'clock)

The one,you saw at Chinatown should be 116234,but you confirm is 8 dimonond?

So 6 & 9 o'clock got no diamond?

Leave a comment:

• Supan
    replied
    I am eyeing for this also ... wah lau not yet buy first watch eye this rolex eye that rolex .... faintz liao

i think the model you are looking is 116234 ....

I suggest you step into rolex AD first try the new then try again the pre owned one then decide ....

Leave a comment:

• newbieb0y
    replied
    Hi guys, I'm new to Rolex world. :P

I'm looking forward to getting this watch. But it's black face and with 8 diamonds instead of the stroke.

I saw one in Chinatown. Black face, diamonds, new chain for $8k plus. 2 years watch. Any idea is it worth getting?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• zidaneong
    replied
    Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
    It all boils down to budget... for less than 8k(to be on the safe side if you are going to buy from ADs), you can only look at Air-king, oyster, datejust (all SS model). Below 15k, almost all SS rolex sport series.

Man how can Zidane only own rolexes. I thought Zidane is the spoke-person for IWC Ingenieur.
    lol, different Zidane leh. hehe.

Leave a comment:

• Iceheller
    replied
    It all boils down to budget... for less than 8k(to be on the safe side if you are going to buy from ADs), you can only look at Air-king, oyster, datejust (all SS model). Below 15k, almost all SS rolex sport series.

Man how can Zidane only own rolexes. I thought Zidane is the spoke-person for IWC Ingenieur.

Leave a comment:

• zidaneong
    replied
    Originally posted by JuneBabe View Post
    Hi

I am planning to get a simple Rolex (also have tight budget) for my husband and would greatly appreciate some recommendation/ advice.

Am considering DateJust II 116333 but not too sure if that's too outdated.

What are some models that you would recommend and their estimated price as well.

Thanks!
    Hi,

DateJust 2 116333 is a rather new model, an updated model of the classic range. Alternately, you can also look into the Sport range like Submariner, Explorer 2,Explorer 1, GMT2C and etc. Most importantly is your choice of model type like
    1) Classy look or Sporty Look
    2) Full Stainless Steel or Half Gold
    3) Size of the watch? 36MM, 40MM, 41mm, 43mm?
    4) Expected Budget for the watch?
    5) Preference of your husband.

Just my point of view.

Leave a comment:

• JuneBabe
    replied
    Hi

I am planning to get a simple Rolex (also have tight budget) for my husband and would greatly appreciate some recommendation/ advice.

Am considering DateJust II 116333 but not too sure if that's too outdated.

What are some models that you would recommend and their estimated price as well.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• yulee
    replied
    Haha on plain water and Kaya bread diet for the next few weeks

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X