X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHEEHBT
    replied
    Dear December,

Thanks for responding. Would a receipt with just "Rolex Watch" captured in their receipt without details (model no., serial no., etc) acceptable from a reputable AD such as The Hour Glass? I termed this the "cheapo" receipt.

I noted the official tax invoice has full details (model no., serial no., materials such as steel/gold, etc) of the watch captured and nicely printed out.

What are the pro and cons between the official tax invoice/receipt as compared to the "cheapo" receipt?

Originally posted by December View Post
    Which AD you plan to go and purchase? Think different AD/Company different standard.

Leave a comment:

• December
    replied
    Originally posted by CHEEHBT View Post
    Is it a standard practise for Authorised Dealers NOT issuing official tax invoice with the watch details (such as model number and serial number, etc) if their discount goes above the standard Rolex discount?
    Which AD you plan to go and purchase? Think different AD/Company different standard.

Leave a comment:

• CHEEHBT
    replied
    Is it a standard practise for Authorised Dealers NOT issuing official tax invoice with the watch details (such as model number and serial number, etc) if their discount goes above the standard Rolex discount?

Leave a comment:

• Chapters
    replied
    Does anyone knows if Rolex centre sells Rolex box just for the watch?

Leave a comment:

• SGwch
    replied
    buy from airport when departing to save GST?? :P

Leave a comment:

• eastjavaman
    replied
    Daytona comes in different material. SS, 2 tone, YG, WG, and I think recently Pt. Everything depends on your budget and preference of your hubby. Most AD in SG will give discount (as Oceanklassik mentioned certain "hot" model will be premium) although price controlled discount. You can check the price list somewhere in the forum to get a better idea on price and determine your preferred model

Originally posted by Ying View Post
    Hi,

I am new to this forum. Would like to get my hubby a Daytona, but not quite sure exactly which yet, and where to get it from. Would really appreciate advice on which AD has a wide range of Daytona and gives discount?

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Not sure if any particular AD will have a wide range of Daytona models but you can try the major ADs like The Hour Glass, Cortina and Dickson. As for discount, it will depend which exact model(s) you intend to pick. The stainless steel Daytona (116520) is normally sold above its retail price so getting a discount is nearly impossible. As for those that comes with precious metals/stones, there may be some discount given but I'm not sure.

Leave a comment:

• Ying
    replied
    Hi,

I am new to this forum. Would like to get my hubby a Daytona, but not quite sure exactly which yet, and where to get it from. Would really appreciate advice on which AD has a wide range of Daytona and gives discount?

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Oh I see. I'm not sure if "DW" offers 'good price', since different people perceive 'good' variedly. It may be good for you to compare around.

Leave a comment:

• doyk78
    replied
    Thanks.
    'Government' refer to the lady at home... haha
    Heard that DW is offering good price?

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    "new and genuine"?! I am not sure how I can answer your queries right but the ROLEX authorized dealers (ADs) should be selling new and genuine ROLEX watches, including the "Oyster DateJust" you're seeking. There's no particular "best buy". You'll just have to be lucky and hope the sales person you may deal with offers you a discount.

And what 'government' are you referring to??

Leave a comment:

• doyk78
    replied
    Dear fellow members, I'm a noob to all this.
    Just wondering if any kind souls can advise me where can I get a new and genuine Rolex Oyster DateJust?
    Any contacts to share where I can get the best buy?
    Need to get it for the 'government'.

Appreciate your advices.
    Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• newbie09
    replied
    Originally posted by watchsurfer View Post
    May I know a warranty card with others name still valid?
    Yes, as long as there is AD stamp.

Leave a comment:

• watchsurfer
    replied
    May I know a warranty card with others name still valid?

Leave a comment:

• Temasek2010
    replied
    Does anyone knows if the local Rolex centre honor not stamped overseas AD Rolex?

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X