Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AP-Legacy View Post
    Hi all,

would like some opinion on which is a better watch to buy?

I already have a GMT Master 2 & Explorer 2 (White Dial), am thinking of getting 1 of the above.

DSSD has increased about $1k euro since the last revision, so the price is only less than S$1k difference from the Blue Sub TT. Is it worth getting?

Which 1 wears better and retain value well?

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Cheers!!!
    Originally posted by blueysmurfy View Post
    Am having the same dilemma. DSSD or the Rolex steel yellow gold models. If only DSSD comes in steel yellow gold!
    Originally posted by R-oyster View Post
    If your preference is for bigger watches, then the DSSD is for you. Once you wear it, the 40mm sport watches appear somewhat light-weighted.
    For me anything at or below 40mm is a ladies watch.....
    ROLEX.

Comment

DSSD ! it is the only 44mm Rolex sport model ! And because of this not many can carry it , which makes it more special ! And much rarer !

Comment

Originally posted by LSL View Post
        DSSD ! it is the only 44mm Rolex sport model ! And because of this not many can carry it , which makes it more special ! And much rarer !
        Err...the YM2 is also a 44mm rolex sport watch

Rolex owner since 2010
        Previously owned:
        Explorer II(216570) black dial AN serial
        GMT-Master II(116710LN) AN serial
        Current collection:
        Datejust 36(116234) V serial
        GMT-Master II(116713LN) AN serial
        Upcoming/Wishlist:
        "Hulk" green sub(116610LV)

Comment

Oops my bad !..........but because topic says Blue Sub TT or DSSD?

Comment

Originally posted by AP-Legacy View Post
            Something that I will wear often as well as retaining value in case I want to flip it.

The retail for Blue sub TT is much more expensive but can be bought at bigger discount.

So is it worth paying $500 more only for Blue Sub TT or settle for DSSD in terms of value for money?
            i assume you're buying from grey market, cos iirc at local ADs, the discounted price for DSSD in local should be much higher than the blue sub TT (more than $500 u mentioned). In the grey market the prices should be closer to one another. but whichever it is, i would say go with your heart. E.g. if u get the DSSD but ur heart is with the Sub TT then u will probably end up flipping (hopefully not losing much) & still getting the Sub TT. If u start with the Sub TT which your heart really desires, u will save yourself all the hassle. Without generalizing too much, I would say SS models retain their value better. On the resale market, someone who wants a sub has the option of getting the SS sub for 3k plus lesser than the TT version.
            elusive

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X