RSC charges for quotation WEF 1 aug 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crusnik View Post
    I tried, the oni information thats free is: servicing starts from $850, anything that needs replacement or needs to have an actual quote will not be free... and yes, servicing fees went up too... for a datejust now mininum servicing starts from $850...
    Wow... datejust minimum servicing starts $850?? Holy Molly.. I have just serviced my Explorer in RSC in Feb and it is $790 for sports model. Datejust should be cheaper? I was just thinking to send my wife's ladies datejust for regulation.. running 5 mins faster every week.. and that will cost me $850!!! *faint*

Comment

Originally posted by miniUltraman View Post
      Wow... datejust minimum servicing starts $850?? Holy Molly.. I have just serviced my Explorer in RSC in Feb and it is $790 for sports model. Datejust should be cheaper? I was just thinking to send my wife's ladies datejust for regulation.. running 5 mins faster every week.. and that will cost me $850!!! *faint*
      Every now and then, the price gets adjusted upwards.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
        Every now and then, the price gets adjusted upwards.
        What to do.. put it this way, under Business point of view, if a person can afford to buy expensive Watches, then this person must be ready to pay premium servicing charges....
        Desire & Craving will never end, save some cash for the rainy day. Just my 2 cents worth.

Comment

Originally posted by crusnik View Post
          Just to share,

just went RSC today and WEF 1 aug 2012, once you send your watch in for quotation for anything, if after the quotation and you decline to go ahead, $107 will be chargeable.
          Wah...that's day light robbery.

Comment

Just send in a Explorer 1 i got from a bro here. Paid $920 and need to wait for 5 weeks.
            i believe all sport model is $920 up, except Daytona.

Comment

OMG...tat means i'll need to prepare at least S$1700 or more for the 2 DJ my wife & i hav??? Shucks...& i'm still tinkin of getting an ExpII soon, so in future the cost would be almost S$3K!!! I can buy another brand new (non-Rolex) watch anytime lor!

Rolex owner since 2010
              Previously owned:
              Explorer II(216570) black dial AN serial
              GMT-Master II(116710LN) AN serial
              Current collection:
              Datejust 36(116234) V serial
              GMT-Master II(116713LN) AN serial
              Upcoming/Wishlist:
              "Hulk" green sub(116610LV)

Comment

Originally posted by Throttle
                RSC is just lapping it up.
                isnt this like the COE?
                $90k cannot take it?
                then dont buy....muayhahaha

but seriously KNN, last time datejust service only $600.
                Daytona service is $900 when i did it in 2010.
                last time carrot cake $0.80 now $5 dollars! yesh $5 for carrot cake...no oyster prawn sotong version! juz carrot cake and black sauce...

Rolek servicing i'm surprised prices kip changing! 1 yr dont know change how many times!! Good they kip upping their service charges, than the independent watch makers will have more businesses hahahaa

Seriously what is not ex in this smalll little red dote now..

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                  Actually don't waste the $107. If you read up enough (Which is easy with the internet), you would probably be better in sporting any non genuine parts that them.

If anyone wants to be a collector, should not rely on RSC. I have mentioned it before and will say it again....the $107 does not let you know anything more that the watch is genuine Rolex product. Period.
                  thats why i joined the rep forums hahahaa, but master kuchinku this applies to the olden days, now rep is getting better and better liao. The better grades one is so well rep, (except the movt, but i'm not surprise soon they can even rep the movt) they even have the papers, and boxes.

Comment

Hi All, I'm new here!
                    I'm consider to buy a rolex watch in sg-roc forum. As the watch it's brand new but from Overseas AD, warranty stamped and Dated August 2012. Unnamed.
                    I had request for the verification with the seller at RSC, it's that also need to pay the verification fees -$107 as it's still under warranty?
                    Sorry i'm very new here and first rolex watch for my hubby.

Comment

Originally posted by alice916 View Post
                      Hi All, I'm new here!
                      I'm consider to buy a rolex watch in sg-roc forum. As the watch it's brand new but from Overseas AD, warranty stamped and Dated August 2012. Unnamed.
                      I had request for the verification with the seller at RSC, it's that also need to pay the verification fees -$107 as it's still under warranty?
                      Sorry i'm very new here and first rolex watch for my hubby.
                      Yes need to pay
                      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Hi, Thanks a lot. so will it take long to wait while the verification? cos i was thinking to deal with the seller after works during weekday, so may probably meet around 6.30pm at RSC. As i know that they will be close at 7pm or 8pm right..?

Comment

good luck to you if you send in watch @ 630pm and hoping to collect the watch before RSC closes for the day.

Hi, Thanks a lot. so will it take long to wait while the verification? cos i was thinking to deal with the seller after works during weekday, so may probably meet around 6.30pm at RSC. As i know that they will be close at 7pm or 8pm right..?
                          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                          1. subject heading indicating your issue
                          2. your nick
                          3. your corresponding email address
                          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

went to change my datejust clasp 2 weeks ago, sent it around 330 and was told to collect before 630pm.....i think after 630 they no longer take in any sort of service.....

Comment

hi, RSC close at 7pm, if u send in 6.30pm guess they will ask u to collect on the second working day...

Comment

just to share i paid $238 inclusive of GST for a new Datejust osyter bracelet Clasp which i think the price is ok... at first i tot it will be much more expensive... purchased the watch from 2nd hand dealer, the reason i changed it due to over polished of the clasp untill the rolex logo is not visible and looks thinner...at first just wanna send for verification but need to pay $107 so i think it is wise to add a lil bit to have the clasp change as well and i think they did check the verification as well.(as they will never service or change any parta of the watch if the watch found to be faked)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X