Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roger that, thanks bro

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
    Look closely on 2 most important area.The stitching at lug area to secure those tube/screw. # My pic . shown the strap fail me & give way around the buckle end.And tis will be the vita area cause high stress contact between strap Underskin pull by buckle everytime we mount on our wrist. Tis area required good strong join by sewing done only . Not some stupid clue over the keeper & sewin buckle !! Hop it help bro

Comment

Simona

I've spent more than 2k buying straps eversince i got my pam 2 years ago ,
      One of the best around, got to be simona 1st generation straps,
      GSD Value for money , Ted Su super comfortable , i own both ted su Big Hornback straps and his Swiss Ammo straps.
      I've been wearing the Swiss Ammo straps from ted su almost everyday for the past 2 mth , real nice vintage feel and smell .
      Focal JM_Labs .
      "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
      Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
      Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
      Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
      Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
      Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
      Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
      Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
      Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
      Cartier Santos 100XL
      Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        Hi,

I need experts here to recommend good and affordable watch straps for pam. New is preferred. The reason I am seeking recommendations is because there are just too many straps and strap-makers to choose, and many are expensive. And it seems most are from overseas. I still prefer to see, feel and touch what I am going to buy, especially when it does not come cheap. My wrist size shld be 'small', so I am not sure what is the correct sizing for a strap to fit my wrist.

I have placed reservation for a pam and I hope to acquire a third-party strap to use. The lug size I am looking at are 24mm and 26mm.

Tx.

For me the most comfy gotta be the Simonas..I have some Landas that I like too. For awesome texture and unique look I'd go for Ray Straps (Paneray) or Wotancraft..most of them should be able to customise your preferred lengths.

Comment

Thx for sharing

Great thread for Pam newbies like me. Thx everyone for sharing. I also have reservations about buying online. Prefer touchy feely. That said i just order my first strap. Hoping to receive it soon!

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn View Post
            Great thread for Pam newbies like me. Thx everyone for sharing. I also have reservations about buying online. Prefer touchy feely. That said i just order my first strap. Hoping to receive it soon!
            Where/who you ordered from? Can share the lobang with me?

Tx.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

No special lobang. PMed you.

Comment

i like Ted Su french ammo and swiss ammo...his croc and hornback are nice too....love his buckles...hehehehe....exp abit but the quality of his straps are there de....
                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

My 2 cents worth...

My current strap preferences are Mario Paci, Simona, ABP, OEM, Ted Su, Zeugma, Greg Stevens (not in order). The above brands are top notch quality, with solid leather and high quality finishing.

Good Luck in your strap hunting!

Comment

Tx to all!

I'm even more confused now..
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

No need to be confused Check out the websites recommended here. See which strap you like best and within your budget. Then just order from them with the length you want. Plenty to choose from the list of recommended & tested strap makers.

Comment

Ok, will try one of those recommended by all the shifus here. Wish me luck!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Dats great, once you start, u might not be able to stop

This is one part of panerai ownership which i enjoy a lot, searching for straps that compliments yet gives a different feel of the watch. Have fun!!

Comment

Oh one more thing, sometimes you can get really good bargain straps from other members here...dont forget to always check the straps for sale section!

Comment

Horse hide non-stitched by BigB

Ted Su French ammo strap

Navale calf skin strap

Ted Su French ammo smooth strap

Hope the pics can help the poisoning further....hehehehehe...although No Pams are in the pictures however all the above are suitable for Pams...

P.S: paiseh...bo $$$ to afford pams...just hope the pictures can assist u in your quest for your straps...

Happy hunting....
                              Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

frenchie

that french ammo is just calling my name!!! NICE!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X