No announcement yet.

Help Needed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greed often makes us fall prey to such crime (cheating). There will not be an end to this. What we can do as a cyber-community is to be generous with information. Information that is relevant to prevent such an incident.

In edsonchan's case, the perpetrator maybe a 'feeler', ie trying his luck to see if such (cheating) tactic can be used. Then, pretending later to be making a 'genuine' mistake, returned the watches to the owner. Innocent right? I'm not suggesting it to be like this but just wanted to open up our thinking process a little. It may be a syndicate; it may be the works of a "long ranger". No one knows. But this is happening, and it will happen again and again, be it here in Singapore, or any where else.

So be mindful and wary. There are many good advices given and I do not want to repeat. The festive season is here and 'predators' are preying for "goodies" ..
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

sad to see this happened. really hope the cheater caught and watch returned.

these people got to be punished. we purchase with hard earned cash only to see it gone. I believe most are not multi-millionaires and even a few K is considerable even if can afford.

these incidents brings down the trust in trading online. also harder to trade during office hours to authenticate.

how can this be mitigated?

Snap each others pictures before trade when meeting up?
      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

well...as the saying goes...if it is too good to be true i pass the deal....afterall most ppl in here are not noob when come to watches...do more homework b4 purchasing is important...if i am selling a watch i will try my best to supply pictures,information or whatever needed to the interested parties....

P.S: personal view...hope will not incur flames....cheers...
        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

just met another seller at sim lim square,
          saw the serial no at back case different from the
          warrrantly card even model no diff also.
          seller claim that boutique staff write wrongly! then later said bought from another seller from forum.....which is which??......nowadays people are just not being honest.......sigh

Comment

buy from me lar...me honest seller mah..just kidding...

Comment

heheh, will be getting one more watch before year ends....
              looking at iwc 3717/portuguese, pam 0/5/24/25/104/111, cartier santos xl
              .....still looking around..... hopefully my cvstos will return also..

Comment

wah....mine are inexpensive pieces...hehehe..buy lar...lol

Comment

Like to do a update.........All Bros! the police had caught the conman and found my Cvstos!....

Currently safe kept by the officer in charge and investigation is still on....
                  ...like to thankyou all bros esp those who assisted Bro Blackbatelise, Seowie, Prometus, Edsonchan, Majortom, Littleeast and Stanlyh!

Guess wat the guy actually uses numerous userid from various diff forums and own as much as 4 diff mobile no.!

now its up to the police to tackle the case

will be able to enjoy my xmas peacefully

Comment

Originally posted by wlpmic View Post
                    Like to do a update.........All Bros! the police had caught the conman and found my Cvstos!....

...like to thankyou all bros esp those who assisted Bro Blackbatelise, Seowie, Prometus, Edsonchan, Majortom, Littleeast and Stanlyh!

Guess wat the guy actually uses numerous userid from various diff forums and own as much as 4 diff mobile no.!

!!
                    I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                    A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                    Audemars Piguet ROO
                    Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                    De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                    Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                    Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                    Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                    IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                    Panerai 270
                    Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                    Rolex 116610LV
                    Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

YES!!!!!! merry xmas!!!
                      I'm a super low-baller

Comment

Congrats man!

Now you can sleep with no worries already! hahaha! Merry Xmas!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Wonderful news

Hope that this also serves as a lesson for both buyers and cheaters.

Buyer: always insist on dealing at the factory/service centre for authentication.

Cheater: unless you flee the country, you'll be caught. No more such nonsense please...

Comment

Originally posted by wlpmic View Post

sounded like one particular person that was banned in *** recently for using multiple numbers and nicks to sell watches. And was also an uber rude dude..

wonder is it the same person
                            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

wow..congrats...hope u can get back your beautiful watch soon...just in time to wear the watch for xmas!!!!!

Comment

Congrats for getting back your love! Frankly, I thought hard to get back liao lucky we got pro detectives here! .

4 prepaid number? I hope the conman will rot and die.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X