No announcement yet.

Help Needed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you can get your watch back, and the cheat be caught and charge soon.
    My Small Collection :
    GMT II 16710 Coke U series
    JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
    Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
    Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
    Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
    PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
    BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

thanks darkie!

Comment

Sorry For You Bro...

Scams like this is growing at such an alarming rate!

In a couple of months, we have seen cases like this popping up. Thanks to bro wlpmic for alerting us about this. We as individuals ourselves, we should be careful when dealing with Buyer/Seller/Trader. Its good if we could check out their mobile no when we have the opportunity before or during the dealing process.

If someone can afford to Buy/Sell/Trade expensive watches, I dont see why they cannot afford to have a proper mobile line and using PrePaid?

One common thing all this Scam people have in common is the usage of PrePaid card for dealing purposes. So maybe we can pay attention on the Mobile no too apart from the timepieces we are dealing with?

Agreed with Bro RTS, its good if you can seek advise from Bro EdsonChan and get some feedback from him.

I hope things are going to get better for you bro wlpmic.(Was eyeing on your IWC Aquatimer actually.Hehe)

May the Cheater be caught and justice be done upon him , and Bro wlpmic Beautiful timepiece be back safe and unharm.

Cheers.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
        it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
        How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
        That's how winning is done.'

Comment

thanks bros for all concern shown!
          the police is tracking him down with leads avail and they found him posting at various forums too. bros beware this guy no to fall prey........i dunno if its the same guy as edson but from description......looks like.

Comment

Bro Wlpmic,
            Then you better exchange notes with Bro Edsonchan or others who have fell prey to this rouge. I think he can give you more details of others who can verify the identity of this chap.

All the best!
            Sweet 16:
            PP Aquanaut
            VC Overseas
            AP ROO Black Themes
            A.Lange & Sohne 1815
            Breguet Type XXI
            Blancpain 50 Fathoms
            JLC Navy Seals
            GO Senator 60s
            GP Laureato
            Zenith Pilot Extra Special
            Rolex DSSD
            IWC Big Pilot
            Pam 112
            Omega Ploprof
            Breitling Super Avenger
            Glycine F104

Comment

All The Best For You Bro wlpmic...

btw...could this Con guy be the same as Mr 5 IDs in the other forum? From all the description gathered, it could possibly be him too. Maybe Bro wlpmic can team up with another bro from the other site as he too got cheated out of his Tissot.

We all wish you the best Bro wlpmic.

Cheers.

Comment

Bro Ryuden,
                This 'Eric' character is not the same as Mr5Ids on the other forum. Mr5Ids is skinny (and not as sophisticated) while the fraud who conned Edsonchan is balding and plumpish.

Thanks for raising the alert though.
                Sweet 16:
                PP Aquanaut
                VC Overseas
                AP ROO Black Themes
                A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                Breguet Type XXI
                Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                JLC Navy Seals
                GO Senator 60s
                GP Laureato
                Rolex DSSD
                IWC Big Pilot
                Pam 112
                Omega Ploprof
                Breitling Super Avenger
                Glycine F104

Comment

Damn...!!!

Thanks for the info Bro Toffeesthings. I was hoping he's the same Scammer! The time frame from one case to the other is pretty close. Or is there such things as a syndicate? Maybe they work as a team? Argh..!!! These morons are the thorns in this beautiful hobby of timepieces. Not only they cause pain and suffering but fear of wanting to deal with newbies and strangers.

Hope all is well with Bro wlpmic.

Cheers.

Comment

i share your agony wlpmic

Have dealed with Wlpmic b4, nice chap. He got cheated n warned us, rather than repost the fake watch and sell to others with new id. I salute your integrity.

Think we shd look at matters fairly esp to the famous Mr 5 IDs. Tho he is vulgar , sold the damaged watch and needs to be hammered . At least he dun sell fakes and conned ppl 10 over thousands of dollars. We shd nt link the 2 person together.

This guy who cheated wlpmic is worst and need to be crucified!

Comment

Seeing much of these scams nowadays in forums trading... one might insist to go to authorise dealer to check out the watch they are trading... *** has one scam idiot who has too much free time & scam,speak borken enlgihs .

Singapore is not big , if he is residing in singapore... one day will get caught back by bro wlpmic. How amazing tht these ppl put much effort & time into scamming ppl..

Man times are bad.. ~ How ugly can these be..

Comment

thanks bros! n bro blackbatelise, ya i learnt the painful way.
                        better to get the watch verify. i had many transactions with the people from the forums and all are genuine and we are all attracted to this beautiful hobby. To me i always believe in Singapore who will becos of a watch that cost a few grands n risk going to be jailed. now i knew....there is such people....most of the people i deal with we based mainly on trust.
                        Bros, pls be careful of this guy and and hope now one else get tricked.

Comment

Sorry to hear about it, bro wlpmic…

Such act is intolerable and the guy ought to be apprehended.

Singapore is just too small and I am sure he will be tracked down pretty soon.

There is no point hiding your entire life for such things. You lost some money while the culprit loses his freedom (in SGP at least).

This reminded us to always deal at the factory/service centre for authentication.

Comment

Bro Blackbatelise,
                            You have a point in that Mr5id's transgressions are lesser, but nontheless, no less dishonest with the intention to misrepresent and commit fraud.

It is alleged that Mr5id's has cheated using bounced cheques previously so he may be no less guilty than this 'Eric' character.
                            (I state this as he also buys used watches. Thus should anyone decide to sell to him, just be sure to be paid in cash)

That said, I hope that both will be caught and punished and I'm sure hope the punishment will fit the extent of their respective crimes.

Bro Wlmpic,
                            I trust that things will work out fine for you as it did for Edsonchan.
                            Sweet 16:
                            PP Aquanaut
                            VC Overseas
                            AP ROO Black Themes
                            A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                            Breguet Type XXI
                            Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                            JLC Navy Seals
                            GO Senator 60s
                            GP Laureato
                            Rolex DSSD
                            IWC Big Pilot
                            Pam 112
                            Omega Ploprof
                            Breitling Super Avenger
                            Glycine F104

Comment

My heart goes out to you bro....

Hope you manage to nail the scammer...

Seriously... I think you should STOP dealing based on trust and always deal at service centers from now on... protect yourself bro... Dun let yourself be vulnerable. Trust is always a tricky word...
                              Take care...

Originally posted by wlpmic View Post
                              thanks bros! n bro blackbatelise, ya i learnt the painful way.
                              better to get the watch verify. i had many transactions with the people from the forums and all are genuine and we are all attracted to this beautiful hobby. To me i always believe in Singapore who will becos of a watch that cost a few grands n risk going to be jailed. now i knew....there is such people....most of the people i deal with we based mainly on trust.
                              Bros, pls be careful of this guy and and hope now one else get tricked.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                              - GMT II
                              - GMT IIc TT
                              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                              - U1
                              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

hi toffeesthings... maybe you r right. As long ppl who tried to con regardless of severity need to be punished anyway by our laws..

So all of us need to be careful...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X