Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bracelet replacement with ROC

Hi Guys,

I am interested to get a replacement jubilee bracelet for my 1675 18k GMT from RSC? Anyone had any experience with bracelet replacement with ROC?

I would think that there would be an exchange done and the cost of the new bracelet being offset by the old one with of course an additional top up for the new one.

Thanks.

Not sure about bracelet,but they do have a exchange policy for
    diamond dial.

But not worth it.

Comment

1. Bring your watch
      2. They register and sell you a new bracelet.
      3. Pay for the new bracelet.
      4. You keep the old bracelet.
      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

I think a TT bracelet for your Rolex from RSC cost around S$5,000..

Comment

$5k for a tt bracelet...??? Are you sure...??
          HOME THEATERPHILE

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION
          ROLEX SUBMARINER 116613LBD 8 POINT DIAMOND DIAL "G" SERIAL
          Rolex Submariner TT 16613LN "s" series<<<[TRADED]
          Rolex Datejust 1601 "5 mil" series<<<[SOLD]
          Breitling Sirius Automatic 18K/SS B10071<<<[SOLD]
          TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Date CV2010
          G-Shock mudman g9300 ( daily beater )

HER'S
          Rolex ladies datejust
          vintage Cartier tank 18k
          TAG Heuer Formula 1 ceramic diamonds

Comment

Yeah.. I was shocked too! Wanted to replace my TT Jubilee bracelet for my 16233, so I asked for the price a few months back. NO DISCOUNT FROM RSC, BRO!

Comment

Bang balls man... I think u should wait and scout ard for preowned one la... Seriously not worth it to buy at $5k... Even if it's oyster bracelet also still very ex leh...
              HOME THEATERPHILE

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION
              ROLEX SUBMARINER 116613LBD 8 POINT DIAMOND DIAL "G" SERIAL
              Rolex Submariner TT 16613LN "s" series<<<[TRADED]
              Rolex Datejust 1601 "5 mil" series<<<[SOLD]
              Breitling Sirius Automatic 18K/SS B10071<<<[SOLD]
              TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Date CV2010
              G-Shock mudman g9300 ( daily beater )

HER'S
              Rolex ladies datejust
              vintage Cartier tank 18k
              TAG Heuer Formula 1 ceramic diamonds

Comment

Originally posted by kenn18 View Post
                Yeah.. I was shocked too! Wanted to replace my TT Jubilee bracelet for my 16233, so I asked for the price a few months back. NO DISCOUNT FROM RSC, BRO!
                And not to mentioned 16234 black dial with diamond markers priced at $4600+ and I have to get my watch serviced before they change the dial.

Comment

Originally posted by Rofthelper View Post
                  And not to mentioned 16234 black dial with diamond markers priced at $4600+ and I have to get my watch serviced before they change the dial.
                  From my experience, the complete service for the 16233/16234 is about $750, and the new dial is about $650. After the service, a plastic international warranty card valid for 2 years is given, besides a nice pouch with a cleaning cloth.. Hope this helps..

Comment

The $650 dial is for the old model 16233, 36mm, no lume, no diamonds. BUT IT'S ORGINAL ROLEX.

Comment

From my experience, the complete service for the 16233/16234 is about $750, and the new dial is about $650. After the service, a plastic international warranty card valid for 2 years is given, besides a nice pouch with a cleaning cloth.. Hope this helps..
                      Hi, thanks for this info. I long wanted to know the servicing cost for my 16233, which is about 15 years old already. Planning to change the bracelet to solid jubilee TT bracelet. Looks like it is not worthy to do so.

Btw, how long does it take if we send in the watch for complete service?

Comment

The $650 dial is for the old model 16233, 36mm, no lume, no diamonds. BUT IT'S ORGINAL ROLEX.
                        Hi Ken, I know $650 is for a normal dial, as I have also asked RSC before last year.

What I checked earlier from RSC is the dial with diamond markers.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by RolexSunday View Post
                          Hi, thanks for this info. I long wanted to know the servicing cost for my 16233, which is about 15 years old already. Planning to change the bracelet to solid jubilee TT bracelet. Looks like it is not worthy to do so.

Btw, how long does it take if we send in the watch for complete service?
                          I have read somewhere here the new solid jubilee bracelet cannot be fitted on the older 16233/16234 models.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Datejust service use to be $730.

Now is $850.

And for normal dial is $668.

Comment

Originally posted by Rofthelper View Post
                              I have read somewhere here the new solid jubilee bracelet cannot be fitted on the older 16233/16234 models.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
                              You might not be wrong, I was told about this as well.

However, since a piece of Solid Jubillee TT bracelet is probably as expensive as the whole 16233 watch, unless the old 16233 has significant sentimental value and you really want to wear it most of the time, it kinda tough decision to make to replace the bracelet.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X