Need info for GMT II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need info for GMT II

Hi guys, I just perchase a k series GMT II from a local shop at goldenland mark for $5100 without paper n box. Is it a good price? Full polished for the casing but the bezel has a lot of scatches & the glass got alot of crack. The bezel is black colour. Please advice me how much to change the glass & bezel? They told me that there's no Rolex logo on the glass surface bec it's k series? is that so?
    Thanks

bezel is S$75 or S$100 if i recall correctly.
    crystal will run into about S$300.
    prices quoted are assumed to be performed at RSC.

the crystal no etching is correct. as for price, why are you asking after you have purchased??
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

I just got it today! Wow The crystal glass so exp? This time die loh, no more money to change!

Comment

Originally posted by virus555 View Post
        Hi guys, I just perchase a k series GMT II from a local shop at goldenland mark for $5100 without paper n box. Is it a good price? Full polished for the casing but the bezel has a lot of scatches & the glass got alot of crack. The bezel is black colour. Please advice me how much to change the glass & bezel? They told me that there's no Rolex logo on the glass surface bec it's k series? is that so?
        Thanks
        You dare to buy from Golden Landmark? Price wise, reasonable. But as what you said alot of defects. Wait! did you check the movement. At the end, you spend more. Might wise you buy from our bros here, they choose the best and sell.

Lets talk the defects. Glass about 200 plus brezel about 75 plus polishing about 100. And sorry to say is that I think that Rolex centre spare glass all got logo. If you change one got logo then it look strange to me. So you need to find one without logo. I think you must need a expert to assist you to go thru the whole process.

Comment

Ha? Dont scared me! Sorry to ask, check what movement? Please state? Is there any shop that i can go to check my watch and to change bezel and glass? Please help!

Comment

Thanks
            Hi bro, congrats on your new watch.

Once you have bought it. Don't bother about the price.

There is always a better buy somewhere somehow.

Just enjoy it.

The bezel cost $75 and it is one for one. But you can choose pepsi or coke subject to availability at RSC.

Comment

Think you right, I'm very happy with it, smiling and smiling when i look at my GMT. So now thinking of dressing it up with new bezel and crystal glass. Any place to advice?

Comment

I would strongly suggest u go to RSC. U may consider an overhaul and change the parts when u have more funds. That way u save on labour to do it all at once. This is just my own suggestion as it's what I will do.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                - GMT II
                - GMT IIc TT
                - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                - U1
                - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

actually going to RSC to service will ensure that the internal parts are all genuine. If there is anything not authenic, u can go and confront the shop.

By the way, CONGRATULATIONS on yr purchase!

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                  - GMT IIc TT
                  - U1
                  - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

Hi, Thanks alot jazz. You from jazz club too?

Comment

Hope things wasn't as bad as we thought, bro

I guess movement means, does the watch runs on original Rolex movement & parts...

Comment

Will bring my watch to Rolex centre by this week and keep you all inform. Can i take the brochoure at the counter?

Comment

yup! U can even ask for the catalogue. Ü

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                          - GMT IIc TT
                          - U1
                          - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

How long it takes to change the bezel & crystal? Do i need to leave my watch there?

Comment

Hi, Thanks alot jazz. You from jazz club too?
                              Nope. Jazz because I love the genre since I was 18 and Sam's my name. Ü

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                              - GMT IIc TT
                              - U1
                              - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X