Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best reliable cheap honest pre-owned rolex watch dealer singapore

hi all,

where is the best reliable cheapest and honest pre-owned rolex watch dealer in singapore?
    do i need to get verification for RSC if i buy from a pre-owned rolex watch dealer in singapore?

looking to get a ladies datejust for my wifey

thanks in advance

you may want to read this thread first.

if no one respond, dont be offended
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Best reliable cheapest honest......
      Personally,,,,to me a k watches (wei chong) n chuan watches (nick).....
      Of course others may hv different preferred pre owned watch dealers...u must also do abit of leg work......n compare.....
      Cheers....

Comment

Originally posted by Puffymom View Post
        hi all,

where is the best reliable cheapest and honest pre-owned rolex watch dealer in singapore?
        do i need to get verification for RSC if i buy from a pre-owned rolex watch dealer in singapore?

looking to get a ladies datejust for my wifey

thanks in advance
        will be v hard to find one. look for one here, at least few hundred cheaper than u buy from shops.
        simi kangtao?

Comment

hi bro,

don't ever get from the shops, unless u r going to pay instalments using credit cards facilities...

best deals and best prices are still in here

telling u the truth, as many of us had already walked round and round long ago

Comment

unless the seller is a dealer, or agent or selling behalf for somene else.. if not, u will definitely get the best bargain here : )

Because looking at the buy in/back offered prices from 2nd hand watch shops/ or dealers, and also the miserable offers by Pawn shops... selling away the used watches here is still the highest offers one would ever get back..
            Originally posted by Mio View Post
            hi bro,

don't ever get from the shops, unless u r going to pay instalments using credit cards facilities...

best deals and best prices are still in here

telling u the truth, as many of us had already walked round and round long ago

Comment

Originally posted by Mio View Post
              unless the seller is a dealer, or agent or selling behalf for somene else.. if not, u will definitely get the best bargain here : )

Because looking at the buy in/back offered prices from 2nd hand watch shops/ or dealers, and also the miserable offers by Pawn shops... selling away the used watches here is still the highest offers one would ever get back..
              any examples of pricing offered by 2nd hand watch shops/ or dealers you can share ?

for example

Daytona 116520
              sub date 11610
              explore 1 114270
              explore 2 16570
              datejust 116200 ss

to name a few...

Comment

I got the experience of been offered a lower price for a sport watch from a 2nd hand shop than sellers in the forum, or it is i dont know how to bargain??
                Life is Tough...
                Work Hard...Play Harder

Comment

To me,buying a timepiece is like buying a car. Direct owner VS dealer, i guess everyone here should know who can offer a better deal,

IMHO,

Cheers!

Comment

Wats price for Datejust mother of pearl with diamond for men?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X