X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake Rolex

Hi Bros,

I bump into this site when searching http://www.rolexreplica123.com/
    Their watches look very much same as the genuine ones. How can one tell the different if someone try to sell you these things and tell you it;s the real thing?

Please enlighten me.

Thank you

when buying online, it is very hard to tell if the item is genuine from pictures. however, sometimes there is the tell tale signs of wrong font used on dial, wrong size of wording, no such combination, etc.

however, if you must buy online, there are the necessary precautionary measures to take. read this article for more assistance. it is not fool proof.

also buying online means you have to trust the seller. so you decide for yourself.

Originally posted by hungvu View Post
    Hi Bros,
    Their watches look very much same as the genuine ones. How can one tell the different if someone try to sell you these things and tell you it;s the real thing?

Please enlighten me.

Thank you
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by hungvu View Post
      Hi Bros,

I bump into this site when searching http://www.rolexreplica123.com/

Please enlighten me.

Thank you
      Go RSC for verifications.
      simi kangtao?

Comment

Thank you Triton. It's very helpful

Comment

To be honest, never buy online, unless you really know the person or shop. Anything can happen. Even the photos can be posted as real ones, till the deliverable arrives. Worse, the delivery may never even arrive after payment.

If you are really keen, then look out for the appearance like dial, wordings, indices, logo etc. You may refer to the genuine photos from Rolex website.

Comment

Sometimes these sites are using genuine watches for the photo. But send you the "real" replica when purchase.

Comment

Wondering you purchase from ebay or online and when you receive, you send into RSC to check.

And RSC certificate that it is fake, will RSC return the rolex to us and give us a letter that it is fake ?

Then we can file a dispute with paypal or chargeback with credit card.

Will RSC produce that letter ?

Comment

I read here somewhere that RSC will return the watch and no doc will be issued. RSC will only withhold the watch if it a real but stolen watch.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by jieming View Post
                  Sometimes these sites are using genuine watches for the photo. But send you the "real" replica when purchase.
                  Yeah that's why they look so real

Comment

I was told they will cheong kong the fake.

Comment

But then if you purchase online and you get scam.

You need evidence to show to paypal, how are you going to tell paypal that you purchase a fake without proper document ? Since you have pay $105 for checking.

Sometime those brand people also must have some brains to protect consumer and understand that now is internet world.

Comment

Isn't replica Rolex illegal? Is it legal...copyright or IP rights...to buy/wear a replica Rolex in Singapore?

Just for ur information...One bro tried to sell me a Rolex that is so real but i know its fake as there were some rustings/brass discolouration on the half-gold...so if ever in doubts, pull out of the deal n continue to hunt...don't risk good money chasing after rubbish...my 2cents worth...
                        My collection

Rolex DateJust 16014,
                        Rolex DateJust 16233,
                        Rolex Submariner 16613LN
                        Rolex GMT-Master IIC 116713LN
                        Rolex Daytona 116523 (Champagne Gold Dial with Diamonds)
                        Rolex Day-Day 1803, 18038 & 18238
                        Omega Seamaster TT Polaris
                        Omega Speedmaster Professional 1861Moonwatch

Wishlist:
                        Short Term Hunt, YM

Long Term Hunt,
                        Rolex DayDate, Omega Cal. 321 and 861 Professional SpeedMaster Moon-watch.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X