Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crown pull out position

yo bro,

recently i have discovered that when pulling the crown off to position 1 or 2 for winding, date adjustment, the crown seems to be stuck in between. sometimes on the screw portion even thought i have unscrew the crown totally. i have to use abit of force to pull it out to position 1 or 2. this occur on a DJ and Sub LV. is it common? i thought usually when u unscrew the crown completely, the spring will push the crown into position 1 smoothly?

everytime i unscrew, when i want to wind up 1 or 2 rounds it springs out. mine is sometimes refuse to be pulled out. need to turn here turn there, press in then can pull out to adjust time.

Comment

Originally posted by damienloh View Post
      everytime i unscrew, when i want to wind up 1 or 2 rounds it springs out. mine is sometimes refuse to be pulled out. need to turn here turn there, press in then can pull out to adjust time.
      so i presume its normal then?

Comment

at least this is what happen to mine everytime when i unscrew, no harm seeking for more advice or check with rsc. For me huh, i am fussy with my watch, nothing i would deem normal untill rsc told me so.

bro yeshe, does your lv, crown sometime stuck when you want to pull the crown to adjust the time?

Comment

Originally posted by damienloh View Post
          at least this is what happen to mine everytime when i unscrew, no harm seeking for more advice or check with rsc. For me huh, i am fussy with my watch, nothing i would deem normal untill rsc told me so.

bro yeshe, does your lv, crown sometime stuck when you want to pull the crown to adjust the time?
          yeah, it sometimes stuck, so have to pull out harder to get into position

Comment

mine seem stuck, alot of resistance, refuse to be pulled out. I did tried using a little more force, seems like something is blocking the crown from pulling out.

Funny part is, i press it back wind the crown, pull out again smooth as butter.

Comment

i sent it in for them to check. I never rush them.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X