Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question/Singapore/Rolex???

Hi Every One,

I'm new to this forum buth thought it the best place come and ask my questions re Rolex.

I'm heading to Singapore in March and looking at buying my very first rolex, I was wondering can anybody suggest the best AD or anywhere to buy the new Rolex Submariner 116610 from who would give me a reasonable discount in Singapore?

And does any one know roughly how much they are? I called a the Hour Glass the other day from Australia (thats where I'm from) in Singapore and they quoted me over the /phone $10,108 Sing and said there was no discount? Can any one please help/advise? or is it better to maybe buy a 2nd one from a seller on this forum?

Originally posted by Roly View Post
    Hi Every One,

I'm new to this forum buth thought it the best place come and ask my questions re Rolex.

I'm heading to Singapore in March and looking at buying my very first rolex, I was wondering can anybody suggest the best AD or anywhere to buy the new Rolex Submariner 116610 from who would give me a reasonable discount in Singapore?

And does any one know roughly how much they are? I called a the Hour Glass the other day from Australia (thats where I'm from) in Singapore and they quoted me over the /phone $10,108 Sing and said there was no discount? Can any one please help/advise? or is it better to maybe buy a 2nd one from a seller on this forum?
    I believed most AD will not give any discount for 116610 unless you know any AD personally in Singapore. Perhaps you can visit the Rolex boutique in Terminal 3 (if your flight arrives at T3) before you exit the Singapore Immigration area. It will save you the GST if you purchase there. However, not sure if 116610 is available when you arrived... Good luck!
    His
    - Raymond Weil Ref. 9110ST
    - TAG HEUER Ref. 669.213
    - TAG HEUER Ref. CAF1112.BA0803
    - SEIKO Ref. 7T32-7H10
    - SEIKO Ref. SARC017
    - Rolex Submariner Ref. 116613LB S/YG
    - Rolex DSSD Ref. 116660 SS

Hers
    - Raymond Weil Ref. 9991
    - Burberry Ref. 02845 BU1050
    - TAG HEUER Ref. WN131K.BA
    - Tudor Ref. 22010
    - Rolex DJ 31mm Ref. 178343 S/YG (green dial)

Comment

is there any reputable dealer on this forum you might recommend for sub 116610?

Comment

check out Tai Hong Hung, a few weeks back the SE at their People's Park Complex dealership offered me the 116610LN at $9k+...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X