Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GMT IIC TT - GREEN Dial - PI or AD have ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMT IIC TT - GREEN Dial - PI or AD have ?

saw this on the bay

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-MENS-ROLEX-1...item3f06885255

Very slim chance that its for sale on the resale market here .. hence bopian need to get it BN.

Before i embark on a round the island search .. would like to ask bros here which AD / PI gives the most discounts pls factor in your personal relationship with the SE also la .. some of you guys are so regular .. buy watch no need pay up front first .. just take n go kind

What your personal preference for ADs / PIs ?

Thanks

This question of "which AD/PI gives the most discounts" have been asked in the forum many times. May be before you do your "round the island search", try to do a "round the forum search first" ?

From the pic in the link you posted, I do not recall having seen a green dial GMT II with two-tone combi I have only seen it on a full gold GMT II. One member "SamGMT" has one which he had posted some pics in the forum. You may consider to get in touch with him for advice.

Happy 'hunting'
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

err... is the green dial custom? or original? like bro ocean said, green dial comes with full gold gmt IIc, never seen with TT though

Comment

i read from somewhere that the green dial GMT IIC TT is only available at some middle east countries,how true is that i really dunno.
        累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

did some "round forum" search i know the green dial comes with the full gold series and was tempted to get it but its just too huge a chunk of gold for me which i wont get the chance to wear ... no point buying a watch to keep in wardrobe IMO

With that amount (about S$26K) i could get a GMT II C steel or a TT GMT II C and a Milgauss

Unfortunately the former doesnt come easy in the resale market here .. so that limits my options also ..

Oh well .. let me do more "searching" here first

Comment

Green dial only comes with YG model. I did read that some people managed to buy the green dial separately and installed onto TT or SS model. As long as there is proof of the authenticity of the model, I would think it's real. Anyway I prefer the black dial of my TT GMT. It matches the green GMT hand.

Comment

thanks ... i think its the TT black dial for me as well .. gonna go "hunting" tomm .. thanks all

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X