Submariner 16610

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Submariner 16610

The local AD asked me to purchased as this is the dis-continued submariner. I have not taken out all the stickers yet.

The new Submariner comes with Ceramic Bezel. But this is still the traditional type.

Do you think this will be a collector's piece eventually?

Or should I just sell it off?
    Regards,

RON

:woohoo:

* Thanks to SROC for bringing us together *

Originally posted by ronnie395 View Post
    The local AD asked me to purchased as this is the dis-continued submariner. I have not taken out all the stickers yet.

The new Submariner comes with Ceramic Bezel. But this is still the traditional type.

I dun think it will be a collector piece as too many is produce.... It is easily avaliable.
    If u decide to sell it, u might have to make a loss, as the market has too many 16610 around.
    Current:
    No More Liao...

Comment

Well if you can be patient to wait for another 30-40 years, then keep. If can't, sell
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
        I dun think it will be a collector piece as too many is produce.... It is easily avaliable.
        If u decide to sell it, u might have to make a loss, as the market has too many 16610 around.
        How about Kumit? Same fate as 16610?
        My humble beginning:
        Ball - Conductor (SE), Rolex - Green Sub LV (Alpha-numeric series), Omega - PO XL & Pam - 351 (M-series)

Dream watch:
        It is a tough choice between IWC IW500114 and IW500109.
        [url]http://www.iwcportugieser.com/en/[/url]
        [url]http://www.iwc.com/en-us/collection/portuguese/IW5001/[/url]

Comment

referring to your sub LV? Think I read somewhere in the forum, the hardcore rolex collector will accept LVs which are made in same yr of the anniversary yr of the sub, as it's more meaningful. Sub LVs after that will be in demand by the masses, I think. However, IMO, only the hardcore will be willing to pay premiums to add to their cache, masses will probably try to get at "best price". One thing for sure, LVs definitely command couple hundreds more than black subs.
          Current babies:
          Sub 16610LN D series
          PAM 312 M series
          IWC 500112 Laureus Limited Edition

Wish list:
          116613LB?
          a good White dial watch

Comment

Originally posted by ronnie395 View Post

The only difference in any 16610 since its introduction in 1988 are so minor its hardly worth a mention.Let me see now we have a SEL bracelet,luminover lume, a non lug hole case,LEC crystal and a few minor Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex fonts.So basically all 16610s are very very very similar, except for a case stamp and a few minor details,and today there must be several million in this world .So one day in the future perhaps 30 or 40 years or more the 16610 might be then collectible.

Comment

In anyway collectiable or not, if u need cash fast, just put up this LNIB SUB 16610 for sale here at $5000. Trust me there will be people scrambling to buy from you

If desperate $4000, gurantee your PM will be full and lots of SMSes

Most likley I will also be one of the flock of buyers at this price

Comment

Originally posted by DM101 View Post
                In anyway collectiable or not, if u need cash fast, just put up this LNIB SUB 16610 for sale here at $5000. Trust me there will be people scrambling to buy from you

U r 2 much la u ... I offer $5001 ...
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

You will have your turn.

Originally posted by DM101 View Post

Regards,

RON

Comment

Bump: SGD7,300.00
                    Regards,

RON

Comment

I think you should sell it at the appropriate thread?
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Watch Sold. Thanks to all.

Thanks to SROC too.
                        Regards,

RON

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile