Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy DeepSea in Singapore?

Hi Guys,

Post No 1 for me here! Thanks for having me.
    I fly into Singapore tomorrow night (am regular business traveller and love the place). Where do you suggest I go to see and maybe buy the Deepsea? What is a reasonable price to pay in Singapore? Thanks.

J

Hi Guys - not sure if I did enough to intro myself. I have worn a GMT II for 15years (lovely watch) but am close to getting a second Rolex. I'm not sure about the new GMT - have tried it but don't want polished links and find the numbers on the bezel a bit 'loud'. I really like the Deepsea - have tried it several times and keep getting drawn back to it......but am concerned about the size. I have tried a new Sub and loved it but it was way over priced.

Is the new Sub seen much in Singapore yet? Where should I go? Thanks.

Comment

Try Ion Orchard...level 1
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Hobbylink at Far East Plaza level 3, currently have all the models you mentioned so you can try them all out. Look for Sam.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks guys - have found Hobbylink and sent Sam an e mail, can't locate Ion though.
          Last edited by BigJ9999; 13-09-10, 08:29 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by BigJ9999 View Post
            Thanks guys - have found Hobbylink and sent Sam an e mail, can't locate Ion though.
            ION is a shopping mall in orchard road and there's a rolex AD in the mall managed by The Hour Glass.Hope this helps..cheers..

http://www.ionorchard.com/
            累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Originally posted by BigJ9999 View Post
              Hi Guys - not sure if I did enough to intro myself. I have worn a GMT II for 15years (lovely watch) but am close to getting a second Rolex. I'm not sure about the new GMT - have tried it but don't want polished links and find the numbers on the bezel a bit 'loud'. I really like the Deepsea - have tried it several times and keep getting drawn back to it......but am concerned about the size. I have tried a new Sub and loved it but it was way over priced.

Is the new Sub seen much in Singapore yet? Where should I go? Thanks.

Yes, Watchlink ~ Sam can fulfill yr dream.
              or mayb u can try the Watch Arena @ Balestier, look for Steven.
              Chk this link out http://www.watcharena.com.sg/index.php

Compare yrself & follow yr heart & see who beat the lowest price u willing to cut the deal.
              Once u grab it don't look bck, just look at the watch & move forward for the nxt coming collection piece.

I do hv a DeepSea also & i really like it a lot even now i m in a DeepSh*_*t
              New ROLEXY on the Blog

Wishlist
              1) Yach-Master (16622)
              2) Explorer II - Black/White (216570)
              3) Submariner TTc (116613LB)

Madness
              The ITCH is getting worse & incurable

Repentance
              I let go my beloved U-Series Sub (16610) for the newcomers.

Comment

Thanks guys - will certainly try those places. I arrived in Singapore this afternoon - checked out airport watches but nothing special in stock or re price.

Comment

Guys - am in Singapore now (love this place!). Have talked to Hobbylink and Watch Arena......prices are same. I don't think either are ADs - I am concerned and wonder if I should find an AD with a Sub in stock. What do you think? Can you recommend an AD? I'll try to get to Ion tomorrow.

Thanks!

Comment

Hourglass and cortina.....in orchard area have a few outlets....or you can go to watch palace at lucky plaza....

Comment

Welcome to Singapore

There are many reliable ROLEX ADs here in Singapore, with many branches. There is the Hour Glass with various outlets at Millenia Walk, Ngee Ann City, Raffles Hotel, etc. Then there is Sincere at Hilton Hotel (only branch that carries ROLEX watches), and Cortina at at Raffles City. In Chinatown area - People's Park Complex; you have Tai Hong Hung (THH) and "WPP" (I don't know what's the full company name). Another AD will be Watch Palace located at Lucky Plaza (Orchard Road).

Happy shopping!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I just went back from Hour Glass @ One Raffles Place.. on top of raffles place MRT.. they have one in stock there... u can go there... about $11.7k after 10% discount...

Comment

Hmmmm...I will be down that way later. 11.7...... Have called around this am and found one for 10.2 (no tax refund, grey dealer). List is 10.2

Comment

Success!!

Hi Guys,
                            Got a new Sub from Hour Glass at Tang Plaza. I had given up and was walking past when I thought I'd pop in.....lucky as they had one. Bought from an AD for the list price and I fly out tonight so GST to come back.
                            Great service from Xavier and the team.
                            Many thanks to all of you for helping and advising me - appreciate it.
                            Always prefer an AD.
                            J

Comment

happy wearing your new sub J!!!!congrats! Wear the spanking new watch in good health!

Do post the pictures of the beauty if possible!!!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X