Modded Rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modded Rolex

Guys, next time u see a black Milgauss, Explorer II, Sub, SD or GMT II please do not write it off as a fake so quickly.
    Instead drool over these beautiful modded rolex for awhile longer.
    Introducing the DLC coated line of Rollies courtesy of Time And Gems USA...

of cuz not forgetting Bamford and Pro-Hunter, they truly bring custom Rollies to a whole new level.
    Reason i'm touching on this topic is the PMs i got with regards to my avatar..

Comment

Originally posted by Sinner View Post
      Guys, next time u see a black Milgauss, Explorer II, Sub, SD or GMT II please do not write it off as a fake so quickly.
      Instead drool over these beautiful modded rolex for awhile longer.
      Introducing the DLC coated line of Rollies courtesy of Time And Gems USA...

Hi Sinner,

I was very tempted in buying this DLC Rolex from them especially forthe Explorer II.

Wondering do anyone actually bought from them.

Price quoted by them is USD8000.

Comment

well i feel the price is alittle steep but hey, it is a limited piece of art (depends on how u see it) right?
        We have ppl modding seikos oreadi, this is the more ex counterpart.
        why don't u do us the honour, purchase one since the USD is low now n make me drool over it.

Comment

Before buying such a model, you need to consider the fact that RSC may not service it and the warranty issued by Rolex is void.

Comment

Originally posted by ejaan View Post
            Before buying such a model, you need to consider the fact that RSC may not service it and the warranty issued by Rolex is void.
            Agree. RSC may not service. Selling it later might pose a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Watchmenn19 View Post
              Agree. RSC may not service. Selling it later might pose a problem.
              Thanks everyone.

Yes, I do knows that RSC would not accept it for servicing but there's always outside shop that is able to do it.

Anyway, considering of getting it if there's references on this store as I had mixed feedback on the store.

Comment

DLC on genuine Rolex Vs DLC on replica Rolex.

It looks like a really niche market for these modded Rolex. DLC on authentic Rolex watches already commands a premium over non-modded watches by the modder. Yet cannot go to RSC anymore. Somemore got not that many fans for trading. And some may not able to tell it apart from DLC on replica watches either. I wonder where one can go here for DLC touch-up for scratches or dings on DLC Rolex watches?

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.”
                Abraham Lincoln (American 16th US President from1861-65, who brought about the emancipation of slavery from 1809-1865).

“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
                Watch your words, for they become actions.
                Watch your actions, for they become habits.
                Watch your habits, for they become character.
                Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

Comment

Originally posted by Taipan View Post
                  It looks like a really niche market for these modded Rolex. DLC on authentic Rolex watches already commands a premium over non-modded watches by the modder. Yet cannot go to RSC anymore. Somemore got not that many fans for trading. And some may not able to tell it apart from DLC on replica watches either. I wonder where one can go here for DLC touch-up for scratches or dings on DLC Rolex watches?
                  Thks Pal.

Well much liking for the DLC Rolex so long as movement and
                  everything is original except for the DLC process.

So far no luck to get one. Not trying to buy online cos too much
                  ETA movement or fake one around - those AA Grade etc.

Comment

well.. might consider getting a DLC-replica deepsea just for fun... wahhahah

Comment

I have a ProHunter GMT2 which I adore very much. It is incredibly well done. I have not seen the DLC nor heard of them. I think Bamford and ProHunter are more or less the pioneers for this.

Will post a picture of my watch soon though I don't think taking a picture from my mobile phone will do it justice

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X