Help needed on submariner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed on submariner

Hi bros..... I am planning to get a submariner. But I know nuts about rolex.... Planning to get a 2nd hd 1. I see there is black colour and also green colour ring for the submariner. Can the bros here highlight which model to colour to get is better and the prices to buy. Thanks a million

Originally posted by Noel View Post
    Hi bros..... I am planning to get a submariner. But I know nuts about rolex.... Planning to get a 2nd hd 1. I see there is black colour and also green colour ring for the submariner. Can the bros here highlight which model to colour to get is better and the prices to buy. Thanks a million
    If u only want to buy one watch, buy a rolex. If u only want to buy one rolex, buy a Submariner.
    It depend on what u want? 16610 (Black) or 16610LV (Green)
    Buy both if u can't decide.
    Price ranges from 5K to 6K+ (depend on which series, condition, etc.)

Comment

rolex all the way ....

Rolex Submariner is a very beautiful watch .....

Both the green and the black are nice and depend very much on your personal choice ....

You wont go wrong with either IMO ...

Comment

Go foooor Rolex Sub Black...all time favorite and can suit all dressings!
        Most common but always admire by all ppl around you!

Comment

yup yup

agreed with augpat bro ..... you will love it ..... Sub is such a beautiful watch for all occassion ....

Comment

Sud is the best choice, get a LV and get another black bezel so that u can enjoy both as u like......i regreted i never did that

Comment

hi Noel ,

fully agreed with bro augpat . I bought a rolex black sub with date about 2 months ago. easy to match with my office wear on weekday and sporty wear on weekend . no regret at all . cheers .

Comment

Originally posted by jovadevil View Post
                hi Noel ,

fully agreed with bro augpat . I bought a rolex black sub with date about 2 months ago. easy to match with my office wear on weekday and sporty wear on weekend . no regret at all . cheers .
                Black Sub. Good choice.

Comment

what is the model number of the latest black SS sub with the "rolex rolex rolex...." wording around the bezel?

Comment

Model number? It has been all along 16610, whether with or w/o engraving.
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

The right choice to own a first rolex.....submariner
                      Rolex Submariner 116610LV Alphanumeric Series (The Hulk)
                      Rolex GMT Master II 16710 COKE (Stick Dial) D Series

Comment

Originally posted by adrian28 View Post
                        The right choice to own a first rolex.....submariner
                        And it is more durable.
                        Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by funkycatspangky View Post
                          what is the model number of the latest black SS sub with the "rolex rolex rolex...." wording around the bezel?
                          i think he is referring to the series la.. latest is V series right?

Comment

Originally posted by bellevue18 View Post
                            i think he is referring to the series la.. latest is V series right?
                            ya, the latest is currently V series, as for the rolexrolex thing is available since late batch of Z series.
                            Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by Noel View Post
                              Yes, the Sub is such a classic. Seems like demand for current Sub picking up as it will likely be discontinue when the new ss Sub with maxi dial ceramic bezel is launch likely next year.

I parted with my Z serial Sub recently, but missed it dearly and gladly got a new V serial back. If you're considering one, like all bros mentioned earlier, black is a classic and easier to match attire. I think resale value for black Sub shld hold better vs the green.

All the best in your search.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X