Percentage of Rolex onwers in Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Percentage of Rolex onwers in Singapore

Was talking to my friend the other night and the question popped up......

Whats the percentage of Singaporeans who owns a Rolex...

My guess of 10%....... was shot down by the comment that: " Many uncles wearing rolexes leh......."

The counter guess was at 30% - 40%

So whats your take on this?
    相信我,这是最后一只了

dun forget about aunties..
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

ooohhhh.... ya hor........... then how?? now SG got like 4.5Mil so Rolex owners = 2mil??
      相信我,这是最后一只了

Comment

20% is my guess

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

My guess is around 5%... and some of the people in this 5% own more than one rolex....

Comment

I think the number of Rolex owners should be lesser than LV bags owners.
            相信我,这是最后一只了

Comment

Originally posted by Ray_Watches View Post
              Agree with this. Can see many people with LV bags during my trip to work on MRT almost everyday. As for Rolex, have been observing around for a month, but haven't found one yet

Oh...just remember seen one Ah Pek wearing a golden Datejust on the way to Kranji
              Simplicity, an encapsulation of complexity.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray_Watches View Post
                Hmm that I gotta agree...LV bags cheaper mah..1k entry level...Rolex at least 5k entry

Originally posted by weizhen77 View Post
                Agree with this. Can see many people with LV bags during my trip to work on MRT almost everyday. As for Rolex, have been observing around for a month, but haven't found one yet

Oh...just remember seen one Ah Pek wearing a golden Datejust on the way to Kranji
                YOu havent been opening your eyes wide enough lah I see LVs and Rolexes everyday

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

fake LV also alot haha. definately see more LV bags more than rolex

Comment

Yes more LV because LV only $1k+ to $2k. A Rolex is at least $5000+, so less Rolex.
                    Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
                    Rolex LV submariner
                    Rolex TT black submariner
                    Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
                    Rolex Non date submariner
                    Rolex Explorer2
                    More...

Comment

In Golden Landmark, I see many ang peks admiring Rolexes and wearing Rolex watches. The most popular is Datejust tutone. And in NTUC, many aunties wear tutone ladies ...very popular watch.

Comment

Very diff to gauge n almost impossible. A very wild guess: 18%
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

My guess, genuine 5%, fake ones 15%

Comment

Good topic....Don't forget that most of the uncle age 50-60 wears Rolex 6694...you can just see plenty in matured estates...a.m.k,toa payoh,telok blangah etc

Comment

I'm in west area, see quite a number of DD YG on uncles, 2tones DJ are common, EXPII quite a few.. But the most common is DJ jubilee 2tone. Ladies 80% with SS DJ. saw a 2t YM last week. thats around my workplace.
                              相信我,这是最后一只了

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X