GMT Master 2C or Cartier santos 100XL Chrono Titanium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMT Master 2C or Cartier santos 100XL Chrono Titanium

i love these 2 watches, but i am sure which one to get.

The cartier chorno titanium is quite cool actually, full black and going to my 1st chrono

as for the GMT 2C, i chose a sub over this piece the last time. always regret and wanted to own one. but now with the same $$$ i can choose again, i really do not how choose again.

Advice needed if after 3 years or 5 years which watch will be easier to trade off?

cheers
    salvato

Current
    116610 V Sub

Wish List
    Daytona 116519 WG meteorite
    GMT iic full gold jade dial
    AP Bumble bee

Originally posted by salvato View Post
    i love these 2 watches, but i am sure which one to get.

The cartier chorno titanium is quite cool actually, full black and going to my 1st chrono

as for the GMT 2C, i chose a sub over this piece the last time. always regret and wanted to own one. but now with the same $$$ i can choose again, i really do not how choose again.

Advice needed if after 3 years or 5 years which watch will be easier to trade off?

cheers
    to answer your question: Generally a steel rolex will be easier to trade off as compared to a steel cartier.

however another advice generally is buy what you really like so that you will not sell. =)

Comment

Originally posted by jackjack View Post
      to answer your question: Generally a steel rolex will be easier to trade off as compared to a steel cartier.

however another advice generally is buy what you really like so that you will not sell. =)
      thank you for the advice...
      salvato

Current
      116610 V Sub

Wish List
      Daytona 116519 WG meteorite
      GMT iic full gold jade dial
      AP Bumble bee

Comment

If talking about trade off.. rolex will be the one. As for which one to get first still depends on ur feel. Go try both on n u will eventually knows which one smiles to u better. It's always a joy to try n hunt for watches. Dun feel pressurised by the sale person n buy on the spot if u still can't decide.

Comment

the Cartier is discon already right? there is always a GMT avail...
          Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X