Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ADVICE] Rollie warranty expiring

Hi guys,

Is it necessary for our rollie to go for 'free' inspection or servicing before the warranty expire? How do you usually do it?

hmm?

Comment

why have RSC open it up unnecessarily?

scratches, too... not to mention a waste of time if your watch is in perfect working order.
      “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Free health check-up??

Originally posted by taxico View Post
        why have RSC open it up unnecessarily?

scratches, too... not to mention a waste of time if your watch is in perfect working order.
        Guess Wu_Song was thinking along the lines of having a free health check up for his rollie... Hoping they will find something wrong with it and repair for free before the warranty expires!

Right dude Wu?

Comment

Bring it to RSC and tell them you want to regulate the timing. If got any problems, they will surely highlight it to you.

Comment

talking about rsc n servicing, I was there today n 2 drama unfolded before my eyes.

1) very old uncle said his watch stopped n wanted to know why and was told by rsc that watch is fake. uncle very surprised n said bot for many years already from lucky plaza. can't believe watch is fake as he sounded very surprised.

2) before I can hear some more, saw 2 x service assistants with one cannot make it 50yo+ local chinese taitai wannabe and a 30-40yo angmoh with german accent walked together to the far end of the seats. thereafter, super drama unfolded....

tired wanna slp already. if got interest to know what happened then I continue in the morning....

Comment

Originally posted by Mezz72 View Post
              2) before I can hear some more, saw 2 x service assistants with one cannot make it 50yo+ local chinese taitai wannabe and a 30-40yo angmoh with german accent walked together to the far end of the seats. thereafter, super drama unfolded....

tired wanna slp already. if got interest to know what happened then I continue in the morning....
              What happened bro? Share leh...

'It ain't how hard you hit;
              it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
              How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
              That's how winning is done.'

Comment

I also kepok want to know.. Pls share leh..

Comment

cont...

taitai wannabe sat down (and a super proud n yaya kind with dog eye see people low attitude) and started complaining very loudly lorlet this lorlet that (yes, she pronounced it as lorlet I swear).
                  started asking if this is the office or is this the service centre and want to talk to mehniment. the 2 SA just nod their heads and keep quiet, holding what looks like a ladies ss dj in their hands. German guy was beside her and started to add on, and with hard to understand English started to ask how can the crystal crack n watch stopped when dropped.
                  taitai not wanting to lose out, started to say she's lowly educated n her husband bot the watch but sales guy never tell her husband crystal may crack if drop watch. then claimed loudly wanna give lawyers letter to sue lorlet because lorlet must at point of sale must point out crystal may crack and put in all the advertisements the same sentence. Then, she said how can she be sure that lorlet will give her back original watch if she sent it for servicing last time. she say lorlet people may cheat her n give her back a fake one. then started to ask how often crystal crack and how many such cases in a day. when prompted who's the owner of the watch she said she's the seller n angmoh is the buyer.

so I guess she must have sold a watch she claimed husband bot for her to the angmoh. angmoh dropped watch n went back to her bang table and she wanna make it that it's lorlet fault instead.
                  I hope u guys can see it for yourselves, the broken singlish, German slang n lots of hands waving.

anyways I've always been treated in a friendly manner when I was at rsc. never have any issue with the customer service there.

so how, customer always right?

Comment

even G-shocks will crack

thanks for sharing bro

Comment

Originally posted by shou.biao.kuang View Post
                      Guess Wu_Song was thinking along the lines of having a free health check up for his rollie... Hoping they will find something wrong with it and repair for free before the warranty expires!

Right dude Wu?
                      haha yah man. wanna ensure the watch is in good health before the warrenty expire.

Comment

cont...

taitai wannabe sat down (and a super proud n yaya kind with dog eye see people low attitude) and started complaining very loudly lorlet this lorlet that (yes, she pronounced it as lorlet I swear).
                        started asking if this is the office or is this the service centre and want to talk to mehniment. the 2 SA just nod their heads and keep quiet, holding what looks like a ladies ss dj in their hands. German guy was beside her and started to add on, and with hard to understand English started to ask how can the crystal crack n watch stopped when dropped.
                        taitai not wanting to lose out, started to say she's lowly educated n her husband bot the watch but sales guy never tell her husband crystal may crack if drop watch. then claimed loudly wanna give lawyers letter to sue lorlet because lorlet must at point of sale must point out crystal may crack and put in all the advertisements the same sentence. Then, she said how can she be sure that lorlet will give her back original watch if she sent it for servicing last time. she say lorlet people may cheat her n give her back a fake one. then started to ask how often crystal crack and how many such cases in a day. when prompted who's the owner of the watch she said she's the seller n angmoh is the buyer.

so I guess she must have sold a watch she claimed husband bot for her to the angmoh. angmoh dropped watch n went back to her bang table and she wanna make it that it's lorlet fault instead.
                        I hope u guys can see it for yourselves, the broken singlish, German slang n lots of hands waving.

anyways I've always been treated in a friendly manner when I was at rsc. never have any issue with the customer service there.

So what was the outcome...??
                        HOME THEATERPHILE

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION
                        ROLEX SUBMARINER 116613LBD 8 POINT DIAMOND DIAL "G" SERIAL
                        Rolex Submariner TT 16613LN "s" series<<<[TRADED]
                        Rolex Datejust 1601 "5 mil" series<<<[SOLD]
                        Breitling Sirius Automatic 18K/SS B10071<<<[SOLD]
                        TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Date CV2010
                        G-Shock mudman g9300 ( daily beater )

HER'S
                        Rolex ladies datejust
                        vintage Cartier tank 18k
                        TAG Heuer Formula 1 ceramic diamonds

Comment

cont...

started asking if this is the office or is this the service centre and want to talk to English started to ask how can the crystal crack n watch stopped when dropped.
                          taitai not wanting to lose out, started to say she's lowly educated n her husband bot the watch but sales guy never tell her husband crystal may crack if drop watch. then claimed loudly wanna give lawyers letter to sue lorlet because lorlet must at point of sale must point out crystal may crack and put in all the advertisements the same sentence. Then, she said how can she be sure that lorlet will give her back original watch if she sent it for servicing last time. she mehniment. the 2 SA just nod their heads and keep quiet, holding what looks like a ladies ss dj in their hands. German guy was beside her and started to add on, and with hard to understand say lorlet people may cheat her n give her back a fake one. then started to ask how often crystal crack and how many such cases in a day. when prompted who's the owner of the watch she said she's the seller n angmoh is the buyer.

thanks for sharing.
                          their watch like this:

By the way, why u go there, service your lorlet?

Comment

so can go lorlet n compain why they never tell u will break if drop n ask for refund or a new one!

anyways I was there to resize bracelet for an incoming. 😊😊
                            didn't manage to stay n finish the drama though....

Comment

...was there to resize bracelet for an incoming. ������������
                              Wah! Incoming? Thought you stop since the last one? Hehe...

Congrats.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
                              it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
                              How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
                              That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X