X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You always hv the option of a GS

Comment

Originally posted by kenn18 View Post
      Strange that a person's tastes can be so influenced by other people. Sick of eating rice because even beggars, villains and those in jails eat them?
      i second the statement above quoted by kenn18.

goldvision, may i know what's wrong with Taka Jewellery Malaysian sales staffs?

what r the implications associating them with coffeeshop uncles, cleaner auntie, ah bengs, ah lians, bank tellers, rotten gamblers etc?

u must have concluded that there r things they have in common apart from wearing rolexes. kindly shed some light.

Comment

i can say the same thing for Panerai
        PAM is everywhere. walk on orchard road and in less than 5mins you will stumble one

Originally posted by goldvision View Post
        Be it a Datejust or Submariner, Rolex watches are everywhere.

You can spot Rolex watches on the hands of coffeeshop uncles, cleaner auntie, ah bengs, ah lians, Taka Jewellery Malaysian sales staffs, bank tellers, rotten gamblers etc. Can you talk about taste and exclusiveness with Rolex watches?

After my 3rd Rolex watch, I got really sick of the brand. I sold off all of those and vowed never to wear another one again.

Aren't you sick of Rolex watches?

Comment

I'll never get sick of rolex watches ever...!!! But i get sick of topics like this...
          HOME THEATERPHILE

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION
          ROLEX SUBMARINER 116613LBD 8 POINT DIAMOND DIAL "G" SERIAL
          Rolex Submariner TT 16613LN "s" series<<<[TRADED]
          Rolex Datejust 1601 "5 mil" series<<<[SOLD]
          Breitling Sirius Automatic 18K/SS B10071<<<[SOLD]
          TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Date CV2010
          G-Shock mudman g9300 ( daily beater )

HER'S
          Rolex ladies datejust
          vintage Cartier tank 18k
          TAG Heuer Formula 1 ceramic diamonds

Comment

Originally posted by pingpong View Post
            In my same office same department there are 3 (!!!) GMT IIC (including mine), like part of the office uniform, so now I seldom wear the GMT IIC to office.... saddest part is the GMTIIC is my fav one...good excuse to get another model? haha
            Bro, perhaps you colleagues wanted to imitate you, and consider their role model,

Comment

If can afford it, be like one of the brothers here & get customized rolex watches from Bamford 😉

Comment

I can totally sell out of any brands but never Rolex. At least must have one at anytime. It's quite timeless.

At TS rationale, people should also be sick of .....Mercedes, LV bags, Apple Iphone and starbucks coffee. Totally don't make sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by goldvision View Post
                  Be it a Datejust or Submariner, Rolex watches are everywhere.

You can spot Rolex watches on the hands of coffeeshop uncles, cleaner auntie, ah bengs, ah lians, Taka Jewellery Malaysian sales staffs, bank tellers, rotten gamblers etc. Can you talk about taste and exclusiveness with Rolex watches?

After my 3rd Rolex watch, I got really sick of the brand. I sold off all of those and vowed never to wear another one again.

Aren't you sick of Rolex watches?
                  I only own a Vintage Rolex, i dont see why should anybody be sick of Rolex based on what others wear it.
                  1. Most could be Fake
                  2. Anybody with passion for Watches can save money and buy a rolex they like

I know a sales man who saved for 5 years to buy a PP

i wear watches because i am fascinated with the Mechanical feat in creating a beautiful time piece and Rolex makes decent ones, though i dont own any new rolex and my Holy Grail is a PP, i despise people wearing fake Rolex and admire anybody who wears a genuine one no matter what their daily job is. The watch is helping them make a statement and helping all to create a demand to hold the value.
                  Rolex can be a Show off
                  Rolex can be a reliable Time piece
                  Rolex can be a success statement
                  Rolex can be an Investment

For all that it can be, its never sick to own a time piece that has so much to offer

Comment

Originally posted by rukas View Post
                    I only own a Vintage Rolex, i dont see why should anybody be sick of Rolex based on what others wear it.
                    1. Most could be Fake
                    2. Anybody with passion for Watches can save money and buy a rolex they like

I know a sales man who saved for 5 years to buy a PP

i wear watches because i am fascinated with the Mechanical feat in creating a beautiful time piece and Rolex makes decent ones, though i dont own any new rolex and my Holy Grail is a PP, i despise people wearing fake Rolex and admire anybody who wears a genuine one no matter what their daily job is. The watch is helping them make a statement and helping all to create a demand to hold the value.
                    Rolex can be a Show off
                    Rolex can be a reliable Time piece
                    Rolex can be a success statement
                    Rolex can be an Investment

For all that it can be, its never sick to own a time piece that has so much to offer
                    I couldn't have said it better... totally agree with u bro...
                    HOME THEATERPHILE

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION
                    ROLEX SUBMARINER 116613LBD 8 POINT DIAMOND DIAL "G" SERIAL
                    Rolex Submariner TT 16613LN "s" series<<<[TRADED]
                    Rolex Datejust 1601 "5 mil" series<<<[SOLD]
                    Breitling Sirius Automatic 18K/SS B10071<<<[SOLD]
                    TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Date CV2010
                    G-Shock mudman g9300 ( daily beater )

HER'S
                    Rolex ladies datejust
                    vintage Cartier tank 18k
                    TAG Heuer Formula 1 ceramic diamonds

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                      I can totally sell out of any brands but never Rolex. At least must have one at anytime. It's quite timeless.

At TS rationale, people should also be sick of .....Mercedes, LV bags, Apple Iphone and starbucks coffee. Totally don't make sense to me.
                      Totally agree. Rolex are watches which one can keep for a lifetime and it retains it's value well.

Comment

Originally posted by peckio View Post
                        If can afford it, be like one of the brothers here & get customized rolex watches from Bamford 😉
                        If poor like me, no need Bamford also can customise.....haha.

Comment

after reading all the posts in this tread.. i open my drawer took out my rollie .. nope..i am not sick of it..loving it

Comment

I feel proud to own a rolex watch . Hey bro , if u want to feel different , u can try getting a Richard Mille watch , that will be something different .

Comment

Get urself a full gold dismond rolex n u wont see those coffee shop uncle, auntie, ah beng, salesman wearing e same watch as u. Let me know if u sees one
                              Current:
                              Rolex GMT2C TT 116713AN
                              Panerai 312N
                              Panerai 233O
                              Sevenfriday P1-2
                              Sevenfriday M2-2
                              Seiko SBBN015

Past:
                              Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller 116660G
                              Panerai 005N
                              Steinhart aviation chrono

Comment

Full gold diamond Rolex is the favourite of coffeeshop ah peks. I don't even dare to wear one even if it is given free. Why should I spend my money on it and make myself a laughing stock?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X