Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laggy movement of the second hand in submariner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laggy movement of the second hand in submariner?

Hi all

Just purchased a submariner 116610ln this afternoon from rolex AD. This is my first rolex, however i noticed that the movement of the second hand seems a bit laggy/jerking.. is this normal? should it be a perfect smooth movement?

the salesperson advised me to wear it for 8 hours and if the "problem" is still around, can go back find them..

in addition, i realised that some AD do not plastic wrap the links of the watch, is this normal? they claimed this is factory standard, if some AD plastic wrap it, its their own practice...

any bros can enlighten me? hopefully it is normal and i am thinking too much... hahaha!

thanks!
    Currently Own
    Rolex Submariner Ceramic 116610LN - May 2014

First congrat for a fine timepiece!

Second, yes you think too much =)
    The movement should be fine and factory does not come with any plastic wrapping on the links.

Originally posted by aisheng View Post
    Hi all

Just purchased a submariner 116610ln this afternoon from rolex AD. This is my first rolex, however i noticed that the movement of the second hand seems a bit laggy/jerking.. is this normal? should it be a perfect smooth movement?

the salesperson advised me to wear it for 8 hours and if the "problem" is still around, can go back find them..

in addition, i realised that some AD do not plastic wrap the links of the watch, is this normal? they claimed this is factory standard, if some AD plastic wrap it, its their own practice...

any bros can enlighten me? hopefully it is normal and i am thinking too much... hahaha!

thanks!

Comment

If u think is really lag then maybe just bring back to do a exchange cos u spend 10k on a watch so be safe then sorry. Actually I got my daytona at ad they oso doesn't wrap it. Just a normal transparent plastic box n styrofoam as cushion n seal up.

Comment

thanks Jackjack!

currently keeping a lookout on the "delay" in timing.. if it gets more than 5mins/day i shall go down to AD.. hopefully when i wake up next morning, time tallies with my iphone..

AD dont buy 2nd hand, touch up and re-pack and sell off as 1st hand right? hahaha
        Currently Own
        Rolex Submariner Ceramic 116610LN - May 2014

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X