AP - Rubber strap model recommended?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP - Rubber strap model recommended?

Hi folks. It seems that there is huge price difference between rubber and leather strap AP ROOs. Thinking of getting a basic AP ROO with rubber strap, and getting aftermarket leather straps. Is it wise to do so?

I guess it is alright as many people have changed the OEM straps of their AP watches with aftermarket straps and tools. You can check more details from this website http://apbands.com/customerimages.htm

The only AP ROO with rubber strap that I can think of is the AP Diver. Some people had said that the Diver suits well with the AP Survivor strap. Hope the info helps.

Comment

the price difference between a AP rubber strap and AP leather strap is only about $600. so it is unlikely the huge price difference which you mentioned is due to the different type of straps. which models that you are referring to?

anyway, the rubber strap is very comfortable to wear.

Originally posted by blueysmurfy View Post
      Hi folks. It seems that there is huge price difference between rubber and leather strap AP ROOs. Thinking of getting a basic AP ROO with rubber strap, and getting aftermarket leather straps. Is it wise to do so?
      I don't need another watch.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X