Lemon Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemon Ball

Very disappointed with the Ball hydrocarbon Ceramic XV.
    Bought it on saturday and was very happy with the watch,but the next day
    when i wanted to change the date on the watch.I turned it 2 rounds and
    the hour hand got dislodged and it became crazy hours.

Just sad that i did not check it when i bought it,i just sent it back for warranty claim.
    Really make me lose confidence in this brand.Haizzz

sorry to hear that. U bought it from which ad? located at Knightsbridge?

Comment

At Vincent's watch Tampines.

Comment

sad to hear abt tat man, i owned it before for 1/2 a year, no such issue at all. do not lose faith in this brand, just make sure u turn the day date or any function next time u when u r buying a new watch.

Comment

What is the current AD discount for Ball watches?

Comment

I empathize with you .. but fret not, Ball's maintenance and repair service is good as far as I know.

As for discount, it varies from AD to AD and hovers between 20% and 25%. If lucky, you may get up to 30%, I guess.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Frankly BALL really need to beef up it QC. Although affordable, it is not cheap either. Getting a spoilt watch is one thing, sending it in for repair is the most annoyed thing. simply waste of time. You should demand for refund or get another brand new piece with additional discount if it is really their fault. As a esteem BALLer, it is a let down to hear such things happened so frequently!
              sigpic

Comment

In 2 month after purchase, I visited their friendly service centre twice.

1st time is to remove a dust particle trapped inside the dial. It is eye soring as mine is a white dial.

The 2nd time is to fine tune the watch accuracy. On someday, it can be faster by 17 sec. Ave is 9 to 13 sec per day.

Next time if purchase another Ball, better to get one with COSC certified.

Comment

Originally posted by Axela2012 View Post
                  In 2 month after purchase, I visited their friendly service centre twice.

1st time is to remove a dust particle trapped inside the dial. It is eye soring as mine is a white dial.

The 2nd time is to fine tune the watch accuracy. On someday, it can be faster by 17 sec. Ave is 9 to 13 sec per day.

Next time if purchase another Ball, better to get one with COSC certified.
                  Sounds bad :-(
                  Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274
                  Others - Tag Heuer F1 Lady Ceramic
                  / Longines Quartz / Lanvin Quartz

Comment

COSC do not mean your watch would die die run within the stipulate time window. Even Rolex gain or lose time if you wear it over a period of time. COSC just mean additional 3party QC check on the movement and better finishing before it is case up. And some company simply use it to jack up their price over the roof top. If you really go for quality and precision, go for the fleurier quality seal watch. It ensure pricision and quality which has COSC as part of it spec and most in importantly only 100% Swiss made watch can be awarded the seal.
                    sigpic

Comment

Truth be said. Ball is not a bad watch to have. Personally I have 5 Ball watches and all of them are working fine in my opinion. So far I only have 2 incident with it, SM Glow crown guard came loose and Ionosphere case back rubber seal not sitting properly. Both problems rectify by their friendly counter staff and tech. All OEMs will not be able to produce 100% without defect and their QC are base on sampling not 100% check. If all OEMs will to do 100% check, all our products will be very expensive. Do you remember how many cars caught fire in our roads and some of those cars cost $1M each and they are suppose to be in limited production every year. So it just happen that you got the statistically number that belong to the defective %. I hope the friendly staff at the Ball service center will able to restore your confidence in the brand . Keep us updated on your service experience and I think the Ball representative in this forum will be most interested in knowing how we view the brand. All the best.

Comment

2 out of 5, that pretty bad... I think BALL should buy you a good lunch to compensate your time and effort wasted to send it in for repair.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ouch thanks for the reminder that I'm the most unfortunate person here . But I still love my Ball's.

Comment

Originally posted by RamonFish View Post
                            Very disappointed with the Ball hydrocarbon Ceramic XV.
                            Bought it on saturday and was very happy with the watch,but the next day
                            when i wanted to change the date on the watch.I turned it 2 rounds and
                            the hour hand got dislodged and it became crazy hours.

Just sad that i did not check it when i bought it,i just sent it back for warranty claim.
                            Really make me lose confidence in this brand.Haizzz

Hi RamonFish,

We have receive your watch from Vincent Watch, just give us some time to investigate and get back to you asap. Thanks for your understanding.
                            Last edited by CFC; 04-07-12, 11:28 AM.
                            Regards
                            Ball Watch Company

Comment

I have 2 Ball watches and they are fine since day one.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X