Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tag Monaco

Hi all,

I just got a Tag Heuer Monaco recently. But today i found a scratch on the plexiglass!(This is the older version monaco). A small scratch though, may i ask whether is is possible to remove the scratch as i have read that a lil of brasso will do the job but im reluctant to try before asking for advice first. Thanks in advance.

Regards

I am not sure of your method. In any case it's better to go back to tag heuer service center for any repairs. It's safer and better in case it becomes worse.

Comment

Originally posted by BreitlingKing View Post
      Hi all,

I just got a Tag Heuer Monaco recently. But today i found a scratch on the plexiglass!(This is the older version monaco). A small scratch though, may i ask whether is is possible to remove the scratch as i have read that a lil of brasso will do the job but im reluctant to try before asking for advice first. Thanks in advance.

Regards
      I rather you spend some money and go to the service centre...i tried colgate and everything esle under the sun...nothing works...brasso are more metals...not plastics...

Comment

I tried using polywatch on my speedmaster before, it works. you may want to give it a shot?

Comment

Thanks all the bro for your replies.
          Btw bro cocobat, where did you get your polywatch? Thanks

Comment

Jw may have the glass in stock or they can source for it

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X