AP advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP advise

HI all just need some advise on which model for AP is worth buying?(interm of depreciation wise). Thought of getting one to wear as well as to keep etc Thanks for all in put

If you don't want to lose too much money, get the limited edition Royal Oak Offshore...

Originally posted by BOZZ View Post
    HI all just need some advise on which model for AP is worth buying?(interm of depreciation wise). Thought of getting one to wear as well as to keep etc Thanks for all in put

Comment

based on waht i have seen so far, i will not get AP for price appreciation purpose, only to wear...
      "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
      three times is enemy action and
      over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
      ."

Comment

For AP, it would be End of Days, T3, Rubens Barrichello I, Juan Pablo Montoya, Survivor, Team Alinghi Carbon. These watches have depreciated by thousands of late. But if you want to wear an AP with less guilt, a black dialed rubber clad ROO can be bought for around S$16k+. Now that is really one wearable AP IMO and you won't lose much monies on it.
        "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
        --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Thanks bros for all input appreciate it

Comment

too bad i dun have huge wrists so ROOs seem too big for me.. Y not settle for Royal Oaks?? They look sporty too like the dual time/ chronos.

Comment

Totally agree...AP royal oak offshore is the one to buy for APs....No doubt about it!

Comment

so which mean the roos model is bigger then the royal oak offshore?

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
                  a black dialed rubber clad ROO can be bought for around S$16k+. Now that is really one wearable AP IMO and you won't lose much monies on it.
                  1st hand or 2nd hard for $16k+ ?

Comment

I think 2nd hand, right? New one is around $20k....

Originally posted by ehwwong View Post
                    1st hand or 2nd hard for $16k+ ?

Comment

hehe, i was hoping that someone know where to get 1st hand for 16K!!

most of the 2nd hands are at least 3~4 yrs old.. and condition also not very fanstastic...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X