Sincere Sale 22-24 March 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by khimwoon View Post
    managed to got my friends to bring me along... hope i can see my AP15300 or IWC inge for sale there...
    there'll be 2 Ingenieurs there...
    I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
    A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
    Audemars Piguet ROO
    Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
    De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
    Habring2 Pilot Time Date
    Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
    Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
    IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
    Panerai 270
    Patek Philippe 5711/1a
    Rolex 116610LV
    Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

• wah bro how u know? hmm got lobang to book one for me? hahaha... any idea the price too? can PM me if sensitive

Comment

• can any bro bring me in the evening too?...

Comment

wah bro how u know? hmm got lobang to book one for me? hahaha... any idea the price too? can PM me if sensitive
          hmm...bro can pm me too/....herehee...TIA!!!

Comment

• something suay about me... when i try to get a watch from dexter i got into car accident... money gone...

now i wan to go to sincere sale... i found my 1k missing... search my maid belonging and found 5k stashed within her sanitary pad... she being stealing money since she come... damn... dunno its suay to loss money or heng to uproot a crook...

Comment

something suay about me... when i try to get a watch from dexter i got into car accident... money gone...

now i wan to go to sincere sale... i found my 1k missing... search my maid belonging and found 5k stashed within her sanitary pad... she being stealing money since she come... damn... dunno its suay to loss money or heng to uproot a crook...
              now u have 5K to buy a watch...i think that's heng more than suay.

if you can't find any good bargain at the sale, wanna buy my BNIB Zenith Defy? just top up a bit more only...it's already 40%+ off list price already...also a good bargain. hahahaha
              I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
              A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
              Audemars Piguet ROO
              Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
              De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
              Habring2 Pilot Time Date
              Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
              Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
              IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
              Panerai 270
              Patek Philippe 5711/1a
              Rolex 116610LV
              Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

something suay about me... when i try to get a watch from dexter i got into car accident... money gone...

Hi Khim, i guess its always better to find out now than later...anyway i thing i always believe...things happen for a reason and the reason will always be beneficial to us! who knows someone already thinking of getting you an inge as present or something...so now no need to buy first...haha...=p

Comment

• solidbrik u right... that what i believe too... thing happened for a reason... if this suay thing never happen... i will be having a thief at home...

my grandma complained she lost 3k a month back plus other misc amt she placed at the bedside and we tot she senile... now we know where the money actually goes...

Comment

• any F.R from the sincere sales from any bros?

Comment

solidbrik u right... that what i believe too... thing happened for a reason... if this suay thing never happen... i will be having a thief at home...

my grandma complained she lost 3k a month back plus other misc amt she placed at the bedside and we tot she senile... now we know where the money actually goes...
                      Glad u found the culprit bro.

Guys, any field reports fro the Sales? Thks
                      运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

• my friend jus came out of it... iwc nothing much... only a amg inge chrono abt 6 plus k... full bracelet damn good price but i dont like chrono

FM a lot of female model... chio

Comment

• hi bro...whats the price for FM female like? disc of 60%? heehee...

oh ya...any porto auto?...i like the classic look...but got ppl tell me look like seiko...hahahhahha...dammit!...=p

Comment

• oh me stuck in office cant go haiz..
                            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• Any B & R?

Comment

• to the bros who've been to sincere sales... izit worth going at all? bros who find out sale price for AP15202/15300, pls lemme know... thanks in advance!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X