first time buy Koi bubble tea, waiting time is 2 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
    In Taiwan, this brand is not too popular because of the ingredient that they use. Taiwanese prefers fresh milk.

For those health conscious, don't drink too often even though it's tasty.

Dino
    Thanks bro...but lucky I don't drink the milk tea 1...usually go for the green tea with ai yu jelly hehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I agree that the bubble tea is too sweet for my liking....still prefer old sch type of kopi...lol
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I saw the long Q i never been bother for that but 2 min is so fast.

Comment

I can't stand the queue, and the taste is just the same for bubble tea.
          Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

My OC like to drink....so have to queue lor...hahaha...bo bian de.....or else no peace of mind at nite....

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
              My OC like to drink....so have to queue lor...hahaha...bo bian de.....or else no peace of mind at nite....
              Only at night ????

Dino

Comment

X2. Me too!! Same same!! Haiz!! Wat to do....
                Current:
                No More Liao...

Comment

Bubble tea only. Then bubble tea close. Then open. Then close. Nothing special. I prefer ice cream from island creamery and hk dessert from hk.

Why this one got queue? cos many still alive from previous craze all like give special price.

Comment

Hahahaha...all day long leh....but hor..i still prefer kopi lar...heartland guy here

Comment

I won't queue for bubble tea as it's high in sugar contents. Anyway, the long queue also turns me off and the price is steep. My sister loves it and I simply don't understand. I do know there are many people queuing for it. Wonder will there be another bubble burst for bubble tea like in the 90s?

Comment

try the hazelnut milk tea + grass jelly + pearl = DOPE! super addictive

then try the same combi with the brand that sound like a stone = PUKE super CMI

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
                          I won't queue for bubble tea as it's high in sugar contents. Anyway, the long queue also turns me off and the price is steep. My sister loves it and I simply don't understand. I do know there are many people queuing for it. Wonder will there be another bubble burst for bubble tea like in the 90s?
                          i dont queue for food in general. i have better things to do. having said that, first time i had bubble tea was with a friend a few months back not bad! dont mind having it again. as for sugar content? if so scared of eating, dont eat at all. i never understood why people are so concerned about fat/sugar/salt/etc content. right now, im craving my steamed fish head with pork lard

i know one friend, whose mom bans him from eating KFC chicken skin. citing health reasons. i on the other hand, will eat anything regardless of the content
                          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                          Blue 6694
                          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

that is becoz u still young lar....old man diff....eat air oso become fat

Comment

i seldom queue for food. eat here eat there. most food taste about the same.

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                              i dont queue for food in general. i have better things to do. having said that, first time i had bubble tea was with a friend a few months back not bad! dont mind having it again. as for sugar content? if so scared of eating, dont eat at all. i never understood why people are so concerned about fat/sugar/salt/etc content. right now, im craving my steamed fish head with pork lard

i know one friend, whose mom bans him from eating KFC chicken skin. citing health reasons. i on the other hand, will eat anything regardless of the content
                              haha. there is always a phase for everything.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                              1. subject heading indicating your issue
                              2. your nick
                              3. your corresponding email address
                              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

actually, no lah.... eat in moderation is the key. as long as i dont whack greasy food everyday, then you should be ok.
                                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                                Blue 6694
                                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X