Da Bing busted for allegedly taking drugs for 3rd time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da Bing busted for allegedly taking drugs for 3rd time

Drugs r for losers.... he sld be dealt with severe penalties...

TAIPEI, Taiwan -- Taipei County Police arrested entertainer Da Bing (大炳) for the third time for allegedly taking narcotics at a residence he rented yesterday morning, local media reported.

Police monitoring a drug dealer nicknamed “Little White (小白)”followed his entry into a private residence in Sijhih (汐止) at around 5 a.m., and caught five suspects, including Da Bing, for using narcotics, after finding small amounts of heroin and amphetamine, and drug-inhaling devices on the scene.

Two of the suspects were found taking drugs as the police broke in, according to local reporters.

Da Bing, a Taiwanese entertainer whose full name is Yu Bing-hsian (余炳賢), however, claimed he was innocent of illicit drug use this time. His agent expressed distress about this latest arrest.

Da Bing was caught taking drugs for the first time at a motel in February 2007, and was arrested again last April for the same offense, with a sentence of three-month imprisonment commuted into a NT$90,000 fine.

With his career in the entertaining industry severely affected after his two arrests, the entertainer had apologized to the public in tears and promised to turn over a new leaf after each of his previous arrests.

After police's preliminary interrogation, the four males and one female were handed over to prosecutors for further investigation.

http://www.chinapost.com.tw/taiwan/l...73/Da-Bing.htm
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

to think so many people gave him chances after chances; and this is how he repay them

Comment

Da Bing

I always tell my daughter two types of man she can't marry regardless how much he loves her:
      1) Drug addict
      2) Serial gambler
      They can't control/help it and it'll inevitably affect lots of things..relationship, money, career .

No offence to those under the above categories. I reserve my own views and comment .

Comment

a leopard will never change its spots

Comment

Originally posted by Sirex View Post
          I always tell my daughter two types of man she can't marry regardless how much he loves her:
          1) Drug addict
          2) Serial gambler
          They can't control/help it and it'll inevitably affect lots of things..relationship, money, career .

No offence to those under the above categories. I reserve my own views and comment .
          How about watch addicts? Hehe...

Comment

got news better than no news mah....in entertainment circle is like dat de lar....
            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

He was supposedly overheard whispering "I'm finished, I'm finished" when he was caught.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X