• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
    This is what I call Handsome! Yan!!
    Thanks Sam

Comment

• Originally posted by AP Ng View Post
      You got great taste...and got all the less common Rolexes....I like.
      Actually they are common ones, only the dials a bit different.

Comment

• I think I kana strap poison here..... Esp Hirsch strap.....
        I'm in bad company........

Comment

• Originally posted by t28 View Post
          I think I kana strap poison here..... Esp Hirsch strap.....
          Yeah me too. DD on straps are very classic. Especially the 1803s
          That Throttle had some last time but i checked, all sold already.

Comment

• Quick, go get the nicest strap you can find and put them on your dd and showcase to us.

Comment

• Originally posted by smartyjones18 View Post
              Quick, go get the nicest strap you can find and put them on your dd and showcase to us.
              Problem is that I like the president bracelet too much to replace it with a strap. In fact after seeing how straight yr 18238 bracelet is..... I'm on a hunt for a tight bracelet!

Would b nice to get a 1803 head to play with straps.... Next project I guess....

Comment

Problem is that I like the president bracelet too much to replace it with a strap. In fact after seeing how straight yr 18238 bracelet is..... I'm on a hunt for a tight bracelet!

Would b nice to get a 1803 head to play with straps.... Next project I guess....
                Don't worry about your stretched bracelet, send over to MY and you'll get straighter than my mine. To be honest I seldom wear my 18238 my daily beater is 1803, they are simply gorgeous in my opinion, just look at the pie pan dial, buay tahan...and my sport watches hardly see the daylight now.

Comment

Don't worry about your stretched bracelet, send over to MY and you'll get straighter than my mine. To be honest I seldom wear my 18238 my daily beater is 1803, they are simply gorgeous in my opinion, just look at the pie pan dial, buay tahan...and my sport watches hardly see the daylight now.
                  Still waiting to see yr restored bracelet...... And I agree DD on strap as daily beater is less conspicuous....

Comment

• Sweet!

Comment

Quick, go get the nicest strap you can find and put them on your dd and showcase to us.
                      my banned fren Uncle Throttle dug into his personal strap collection to let me have one...... I could not resist! hahahaha! Will update once I have it....

Comment

my banned fren Uncle Throttle dug into his personal strap collection to let me have one...... I could not resist! hahahaha! Will update once I have it....
                        That's contagious, you know I got my first strap from him and see what happed to me? no cure already.. I think this also from him, he's a bad guy.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• That's a very nice strap! I bought 2 from him. Very "bad" indeed..
                          Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

That's contagious, you know I got my first strap from him and see what happed to me? no cure already.. I think this also from him, he's a bad guy.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Oops double post....
                              Last edited by Iceheller; 10-07-13, 01:42 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• No more gap in between lugs now, thanks to my custom endlinks; I prefer to call it elinks, what you guys think of the new look of my TT Daytona?

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X