Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New shoes for my new Sub.

Hi all,
    i just got a beautiful Horween shell cordovan NATO strap for my sub-c. I do love the feel and smell of this shell cordovan. I've always wanted a rolex submariner but have never really liked watches on bracelets. Guess I'm just not a bracelet fan, but I chanced upon some pics of subs on leather NATOs and loved the look. It looks less bling to me and just adds to the utilitarian image of the sub which I love. I just got this sub less than 2 weeks and I've been swimming with it every other day, on my nylon NATOs.

Below are some pics, of the said watch on the Daluca Shell Cordovan NATO strap. Next to it is a slim flap wallet by MAKR, in Ox Blood Chromexcel. Ive had it about a year, slowly getting a nice patina. Thanks for looking!!

Best Regards,
    Jason

Looks really good with that strap. Thanks for sharing.
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Thank you for the kind words!

Comment

looks good man.

how did you manage to remove the bracelet? some special tools?
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

nice shots! thks for sharing.

Comment

Thank you for the nice words! I just taped up the lugs with scotch tape, and used a normal strap changing tool. They're quite easy to remove. All you need is patience!

QUOTE=exxondus;574419]looks good man.

how did you manage to remove the bracelet? some special tools?[/QUOTE]

Comment

Look really rugged! Like a real diver's watch! Nice!
              I'm in bad company........

Comment

Originally posted by strassersg View Post
                Thank you for the nice words! I just taped up the lugs with scotch tape, and used a normal strap changing tool. They're quite easy to remove. All you need is patience!

Wow, you sure are brave!! I don dare sia hahah....but really looks good.
                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Looks good! I had bought a leather strap for my Sub but yet to change. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

You just need a good quality tool, Bergeon has them. Tape up your lugs, a well lit room, be patient and you're good to go. I trust my hands better than anyone else. I change the straps on all my watches. The spring bars used by Rolex have been the most user friendly that I've encountered, and I have changed many a strap.

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                    Wow, you sure are brave!! I don dare sia hahah....but really looks good.

Comment

Nice

Silicon strap with white stitching looks better
                      115200 M Series
                      Explorer II Black (T-25)
                      Omega Seamaster Pro
                      : 6694 Oysterdate

Comment

How much and where to get that leather NATO strap? Looks way better than a nylon NATO for the new ceramic Sub.

Comment

Originally posted by strassersg View Post
                          You just need a good quality tool, Bergeon has them. Tape up your lugs, a well lit room, be patient and you're good to go. I trust my hands better than anyone else. I change the straps on all my watches. The spring bars used by Rolex have been the most user friendly that I've encountered, and I have changed many a strap.
                          Agree... it's not hard at all - dun know why so many are scared to try. ?

Watch looks good bro , thx for sharing.
                          ROLEX.

Comment

Nice strap that matches a great Submariner. I always feel Submariner, a classical sport model Rolex is very versatile. It goes well for formal and informal occasions. And it can be matched with original bracelet, which I feel is a great design due to the unique clasp, or any leather or canvas strap. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

very nice

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X