Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• customised datejust

found this on the web.

a customised black sunbeam dial datejust.

looks really ....really cool. what would RSC think about mods like these and would they do it if requested?

also a white dialed GMTs

Comment

Nope. They will only sell you dials from the catalog but in most instances you will have to give them your original (unless a diamond dial).

Your best bet would be to go on the web and find one of those guys who is willing to create you a dial (but they may want an original dial to re-dial, this can cost $$$) ... then have a local shop swap the dials for you. Keep the original, because you will need it swapped back if you want RSC to work on the watch.

Comment

the modded date just is just stunning, for the first time i ever think a rolex is great looking
        Click [URL="http://lumeworks.blogspot.com/"]Lumeworks[/URL]- injecting art into a timeless zone..

[IMG]http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp33/reed_1984/2777918255.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by crimewatch View Post
          the modded date just is just stunning, for the first time i ever think a rolex is great looking
          So you never thought a Rolex was good looking before?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

The sunburst dial looks great! Thks for sharing
            运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
              Nope. They will only sell you dials from the catalog but in most instances you will have to give them your original (unless a diamond dial).

Your best bet would be to go on the web and find one of those guys who is willing to create you a dial (but they may want an original dial to re-dial, this can cost $$$) ... then have a local shop swap the dials for you. Keep the original, because you will need it swapped back if you want RSC to work on the watch.
              even diamond dial you have to surrender to RSC upon change.
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X