No announcement yet.

mleewh's watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Sunzhi... thks for your "education"...... learn something new everyday from here...

Comment

how many % disc THG give?

Comment

walk-in 15%. the rest is up to you to negotiate. do understand that the payment mode dictates how much discount you can get. also the relationship between you and AD will dictate how much discount can be offered to you.

Originally posted by teriyaki View Post
        how many % disc THG give?
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

no leh, went in the other day THG at penisula... sub @ 8295.. no discount...

Comment

to be frank...... discounts offered are not universal or transferable....

1 member can tell you the discount he gets but this AD might not offer it to another person..... triton has explained very clearly some of the reasons...
            the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
            visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

discount given on rolex models varies. also the availability of stock will determine if there is any discount. sub belongs to sports models not DJ/DD models so the discount is different. u asking about discount in a thread where TS is posting pictures of a ladies DJ.

Originally posted by cedric View Post
              no leh, went in the other day THG at penisula... sub @ 8295.. no discount...
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
              2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by leslie View Post
                correct lor..sub no date was 3600 in jun 2002, got mine at 4800 after huge discounts in oct 2004 then last i heard was 6 k plus liao..

my gmt2 was 6.1k in mar 2006 and now people selling 7k plus..

i think next time no 10k can forget about buying rolex liao..told my fren to buy one but he kept on delaying thinking that prices will drop due to credit crunch..LOL..i told him rolex target audience is different so he can forget that idea..

tell your friends buy preown now or from here prices will drop, but for AD to drop price in rolex, can forget about it. it will never happen.

Comment

please dont OT in gallery thread. thanks

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X