My watches family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wooh ! Really Cool Horological Nation !

Woo.......oh ! bro u really hv a nice horological nation thr. Really envy u a lot ! Hey, u might need a nice winder to further treat them well !

U now hunting for Rolex E2, i advise u now is a good time to start yr hunting cuz a lot of ppl let their luv one goes due to bad time now. Thr a chance to get a good deal !

may b you chk them out from those preowned dealer or any pawn shop.

I just got my Rolex E2 Black Dial M Series, full complete set, 3 mths old, HK origin @ 5.5K. I inspected & requested the dealer send for full polishing till i m satisfied upon my inspection.

So here by wishing u good & happy hunting !
    New ROLEXY on the Blog

Wishlist
    1) Yach-Master (16622)
    2) Explorer II - Black/White (216570)
    3) Submariner TTc (116613LB)

Madness
    The ITCH is getting worse & incurable

Repentance
    I let go my beloved U-Series Sub (16610) for the newcomers.

Comment

Which is your favourite

Bro Oliginal

I don't have many watches, but I do have a lot of clothes but I tend to
      wear some more than others. Still others are there, but hardly ever worn.
      I am sure it is the same with watches - I prefer my sub to my omega moonwatch.

Which is favourite, in sense that you look forward to wearing it more than the others?

Comment

Originally posted by R-oyster View Post
        Bro Oliginal

I don't have many watches, but I do have a lot of clothes but I tend to
        wear some more than others. Still others are there, but hardly ever worn.
        I am sure it is the same with watches - I prefer my sub to my omega moonwatch.

Which is favourite, in sense that you look forward to wearing it more than the others?

Sorry ! I dont really get yr last question ?

Clothes ? me 2 ! i into street wear tees esp those America brand ! & a bit of sneaker !
        New ROLEXY on the Blog

Wishlist
        1) Yach-Master (16622)

Madness

Repentance

Comment

Originally posted by Lexushowroom View Post
          Sorry ! I dont really get yr last question ?

Clothes ? me 2 ! i into street wear tees esp those America brand ! & a bit of sneaker !
          I think, what he meant was, which of the watches is your favourite?

Comment

Ooh ! I c ! Sorry i a bit slow !
            i believe the question was for Oliginal.
            Sorry ! i salah bearing & my bad !
            Peace !
            New ROLEXY on the Blog

Wishlist
            1) Yach-Master (16622)

Madness

Repentance

Comment

Wow... I love that Sub LV....

Originally posted by oliginal View Post
              Introducing my family members..... Rolex Sub LV & Rolex Turn-O-Graph

Comment

Hi Bro Lexushowroom, just purchased a M series Exp II white dial yesterday. Have also sold off my 2 oris watches during mid Nov and purchased a GMT II in early Nov and a Sea dweller during the mid of Nov to add into my Rolex collection.

Was intending to purchase a winder previously but heard from a friend saying that if using a winder to keep the watch moving, then the watch might need to be service earlier as usual. Care to share with me your thoughts on this ?
                My Timepieces Collection
                Rolex DeepSea Seadweller
                Rolex Explorer II
                Panerai PAM 00088
                IWC Portuguese 7 Days
                Tag Heuer Carrera
                Tag Heuer Monaco

Desired and waiting
                Rolex TT GMTIIc

Sold Timepiece : Oris William F1 Day Date, Oris TT3 Grand Prix, Rolex Sub LV, Rolex DJ Turn O Graph, Omega Seamaster P.O 45.5mm, Omega Speedmaster Apollo 11, Rolex Explorer II White, Rolex TT GMTIIc, Rolex GMT II Pepsi, Rolex Sea Dweller, Rolex SS Daytona Black, Rolex SS Yatchmaster

Comment

Hi Bro R-oyster, I switch between my watches very often depending what colour shirts I wear for the day.

During weekdays office wear: I switch between my Sub LV / GMT II / Exp II / Turn O Graph

During Friday / wkends: I switch between my Sea Dweller / Omega P.O / Tag

As for my moonwatch, it more for collection purpose but do wear it once in a blue moon when I feel like bring it out for a walk. Heehee... :P
                  My Timepieces Collection
                  Rolex DeepSea Seadweller
                  Rolex Explorer II
                  Panerai PAM 00088
                  IWC Portuguese 7 Days
                  Tag Heuer Carrera
                  Tag Heuer Monaco

Desired and waiting
                  Rolex TT GMTIIc

Sold Timepiece : Oris William F1 Day Date, Oris TT3 Grand Prix, Rolex Sub LV, Rolex DJ Turn O Graph, Omega Seamaster P.O 45.5mm, Omega Speedmaster Apollo 11, Rolex Explorer II White, Rolex TT GMTIIc, Rolex GMT II Pepsi, Rolex Sea Dweller, Rolex SS Daytona Black, Rolex SS Yatchmaster

Comment

Bro Oliginal... wow... u strike toto or something..3 rolex in a month... care to share your purchase price... and from where... (PM me also can) maybe post some picture to share with everyone the new additions to your R family...

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                      Wow... I love that Sub LV....
                      Yah bro... I love Sub LV too cos of it green bezel which makes it really standout.

But currently letting go my sub LV for other commitments but will definitely buy back another sub LV at a later stage if I managed to sell off this piece.
                      My Timepieces Collection
                      Rolex DeepSea Seadweller
                      Rolex Explorer II
                      Panerai PAM 00088
                      IWC Portuguese 7 Days
                      Tag Heuer Carrera
                      Tag Heuer Monaco

Desired and waiting
                      Rolex TT GMTIIc

Comment

Question Abt Winder

Originally posted by oliginal View Post
                        Hi Bro Lexushowroom, just purchased a M series Exp II white dial yesterday. Have also sold off my 2 oris watches during mid Nov and purchased a GMT II in early Nov and a Sea dweller during the mid of Nov to add into my Rolex collection.

Was intending to purchase a winder previously but heard from a friend saying that if using a winder to keep the watch moving, then the watch might need to be service earlier as usual. Care to share with me your thoughts on this ?
                        Hi Bro Oliginal,

Regarding the winder, i don't hv much knowledge abt it pros & cons to our auto/mech watch.

Actually i learn & got to know abt the winder pros fact are from all the tips & info from the SG-ROC gurus.

The only fact i learn is, the winder turning motion will help the lubricant to oil and the components in the watch itself. So that to provide smooth engagement of the gearing system.
                        If you leave your beloved watch un-wear & un-touch in the same position for long term, the lubricant will be consolidate in one single spot & left the rest of the gearing components dry out.

Hope my recall statement is correct, if i m salah bearing pls feel free to correct me.
                        Sorry, i tried but can't find the link regards the winder discussion.

I now currently still hunting for a winder with good spec & fit my budget.

Hi Bro,

U said wanna let go yr Sub LV right ?

Pls PM me & let know what the deal cuz my frd is hunting for that. Hope can get u a deal !
                        New ROLEXY on the Blog

Wishlist
                        1) Yach-Master (16622)

Madness

Repentance

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X