Rolex Submariner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats bro.

However ur blurring picture makes the bezel look funny, it also makes the markers looks rounded.
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by Superbiz View Post
      bro it definitely cost more then USD$300, i don't think my dad would buy a fake rolex for his son. Cheers!
      Er hokey...Guess its a case of v bad pic.

Enjoy ur watch...
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Bro Superbiz, Congrats on your Sub.
        Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

try setting the time. how do you advance the time? clockwise or counter clockwise?

Comment

Originally posted by icy.mint View Post
            Congratz bro! Nice masterpiece.
            p/s: you can always geta Sub first... THEN a PAM.... haha!
            yup! this is just what I did
            My humble beginning:
            Ball - Conductor (SE), Rolex - Green Sub LV (Alpha-numeric series), Omega - PO XL & Pam - 351 (M-series)

Dream watch:
            It is a tough choice between IWC IW500114 and IW500109.
            [url]http://www.iwcportugieser.com/en/[/url]
            [url]http://www.iwc.com/en-us/collection/portuguese/IW5001/[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mercury View Post
              yup! this is just what I did
              haha okay! i will work towards my goal after I graduate from my uni!

Comment

Bro! I also have iphone and we seem to have the same micro fibre cloth . I bought mine from challenger (the cloth i mean).

So I decided to take a pic to say hi to a fellow submariner C. Mine on the right says hi.

I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                  Bro! I also have iphone and we seem to have the same micro fibre cloth . I bought mine from challenger (the cloth i mean).

So I decided to take a pic to say hi to a fellow submariner C. Mine on the right says hi.
                  I'm not sure what you're trying to justify here as far as my eyes could tell there's tons of difference between my watch and yours. I assume yours a fake and you're trying to prove mine's a fake too. Let's hope some real Rolex guru will be kind enough to advice on the authencity of my watch. If it's proven fake, i'll question my dad about the watch origin otherwise I wouldn't want this matter to hurt our relationship. Thanks!

Comment

I'm not sure what you're trying to justify here as far as my eyes could tell there's tons of difference between my watch and yours. I assume yours a fake and you're trying to prove mine's a fake too. Let's hope some real Rolex guru will be kind enough to advice on the authencity of my watch. If it's proven fake, i'll question my dad about the watch origin otherwise I wouldn't want this matter to hurt our relationship. Thanks!
                    u're right. mine is a 1:1 rep. I tht maybe can introduce a better dealer to you.

On a serious note, don get me wrong. I am not saying your dad had the intention to buy a fake watch for you. I just do not want your dad's kind intentions to be taken advantage of by others.

I value kinship alot. I have waited many many years and my dad has never even had the intention to buy me a watch althou he knows I am into them. To be honest, I really envy you. I even bought a tag golf watch for my dad cos I know he love watches and love golf (I tht hint a bit he would know I also into watches but sadly, nvr happened ).

Of cos, family is not just abt watches so I still love my dad the way he is as he has provided so much to me and my family that words cant express my gratitude.

The reason why i am posting is just to highlight to you as you probably still have the chance to pursue the case with the seller. I hate to see kind intentions get taken advantage of. To me, a watch from a father is something special and sacred.

anyway, apologies for the sarcasim. I am just being cheeky. My bark is worse then my bite cos I lost most of my teeth in an accident

these are gen btw

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                      u're right. mine is a 1:1 rep. I tht maybe can introduce a better dealer to you.

On a serious note, don get me wrong. I am not saying your dad had the intention to buy a fake watch for you. I just do not want your dad's kind intentions to be taken advantage of by others.

I value kinship alot. I have waited many many years and my dad has never even had the intention to buy me a watch althou he knows I am into them. To be honest, I really envy you. I even bought a tag golf watch for my dad cos I know he love watches and love golf (I tht hint a bit he would know I also into watches but sadly, nvr happened ).

Of cos, family is not just abt watches so I still love my dad the way he is as he has provided so much to me and my family that words cant express my gratitude.

The reason why i am posting is just to highlight to you as you probably still have the chance to pursue the case with the seller. I hate to see kind intentions get taken advantage of. To me, a watch from a father is something special and sacred.

anyway, apologies for the sarcasim. I am just being cheeky. My bark is worse then my bite cos I lost most of my teeth in an accident

these are gen btw
                      Firstly I'll apologised if I sounded harsh. And thanks for your kind intentions. Greatly appreciated! (:

Comment

to advice you from spotting fake rolex Sub-C:
                        1. In Rolex Sub-C GEN you have to turn the crown clockwise to advance the time, if not like this then it's fake.
                        2. In Rolex Sub-C fake you can easily spot the laser crown at 6 o'clock. while in GEN you will have some difficulties to spot this.
                        3. Notice the pearl different on the dial between GEN and fake. outer ring is thicker and the pearls is somewhat looks thicker also. yes the exxondus image is just like my Sub-C which is also GEN.
                        4. The stripe between the bezel number 10 20 30 40 50 is longer in fake than in GEN.
                        5. The bezel in fake is wider than in GEN.
                        6. The lume color is different comparing GEN and fake (although it's blue color)
                        7. The case is thicker in fake while GEN is thinner.

the other different should be in word "1000 ft = 300 m"
                        if bro TS and bro exxondus don't mind to take close up pic of this wording then we should be able to spot that the spacing between the character in GEN is not as narrow as fake. also you can notice particular character f in each of the pic.

Just for your info, i owned both fake and GEN of this watch. that's why i'm able to spot the difference.

Comment

Cool I add my extra 2 cents.

8. If you turn the crown counter clockwise, the date will roll back. Not instant jump, more like gmt style.

9. The famous shake shake test. If you shake, the rotor is silent. Very very hard to hear rotor sound.

10. Chapter ring should be well defined, start and ends properly.
                          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Firstly I'll apologised if I sounded harsh. And thanks for your kind intentions. Greatly appreciated! (:
                            No probs. Slap the seller, not the buyer.

Btw, if my dad bought me a rep, even intentionally, i would probably tease him a bit but deep inside I would still b v happy. Like I said, to me, its really the tht that counts. I'm still waiting actually lol...but don thk will materialise haha.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X