My 1st baby 'WG Datejust II with blue Roman Dial'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1st baby 'WG Datejust II with blue Roman Dial'

I have been wanting to get a luxury watch for quite some time. After much research, I've arrowed down to Rolex. Reason I chose this over other brand is because I just love the timeless and classic design. Moever, Rolex is not just a piece of fine jewellery, their expertise and history of horology is second to none.

After deciding Rolex is my choice, I did an extensive research on the model that I wanted to get. I've read up on the forums e.g. rolexforums.com, sg-roc.com to name a few. Finally I chose the Rolex White Gold (WG) DateJust (DJ) II model as it is within my budget and I simply love the fluted bezel.

With the objective clear in my mind, I headed down to one of the more established Rolex Distributor in my area. At the store, I was shown with a few WG DD2 with different face dial designs. The dials I've seen on the Rolex website are the diamond dial, the black dial and the rodium dial. 1 particular dial catches my attention and I took less than 3 second to decide this will be my only one. It's the blue dial with a roman digit. What a timeless classical design and I've never seen it on the Rolex website.

After indicating my desired model to the salesperson, he proceed to explain to me on the various settings on my watch and some other standard issues. I made my payment and proceed home to marvel at this extraordinary timepiece I've newly acquired.

I've posted 2 pics of my baby for your viewing pleasure. I'm sorry for such a long post but it's just that this is one of my happiest moment and i wanted to share with all of you. I wanted to end this with my philosophy 'A Rolex for a lifetime'.

Thank You.

Congrats! Welcome to the club. Enjoy your timepiece and hope to see your collection grow!

Comment

Congrats & do share some pics of the watch with us soon
      运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Congrats. Me too wanting to grow my collection of rolex...eyeing on the yacht master

Comment

Congrats on your new purchase.
          Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Congrats & Welcome! Do share pictures of your new purchase

Comment

Hi Bro

Can you PM me the damage? Thanks

Comment

Finally figured out how to post picture in forum. Sorry that the pics taken is abit blur. Please feel free to comment on my timepiece. thanks.

By jimchan at 2011-06-12

By jimchan at 2011-06-12

Comment

Beautifull....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X